Poor Omar | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poor Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
He does do some things I wish other players would do. Last game he got to the rim and set Brimah up for the tap in, even if it was circus like. And he has the confidence to put a shot up. Sometimes I think even Shabazz will pass up a good shots. Omar won't. Problem is, his 3s are dismal.

Now is not the time to build up anyone's confidence. Now is the time for best players play. No experiments now.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Now is not the time to build up anyone's confidence. Now is the time for best players play. No experiments now.
While he's no doubt not our best, I think 4-6 mins a game for him is still fine. Who knows. In his 4-6 mins he might put something in. Just get him to the hoop. But other than that Niels and Samuel are much better options.

Reaction Score
While he's no doubt not our best, I think 4-6 mins a game for him is still fine. Who knows. In his 4-6 mins he might put something in. Just get him to the hoop. But other than that Niels and Samuel are much better options.
They are graduating a lot of minutes, but I don't think Omar will be here to use any of them.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
They are graduating a lot of minutes, but I don't think Omar will be here to use any of them.
After a summer of restrengthening and mentally refocusing, I think OC comes back a much better player. Not a star by any means, but also nothing close to as bad as he has been this year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
A note to all the people who don't like the Omar threads.... Get out, no one forced you to click and read. Some people want to discuss struggling players on a uconn basketball board and that's ok.

Reaction Score
You never know when he'll be needed.. last year some guy that barely played during the season basically saved Louisville's bacon in the Final Four.

Reaction Score
You never know when he'll be needed.. last year some guy that barely played during the season basically saved Louisville's bacon in the Final Four.

Exactly, I suspect that Ollie will continue to throw him, see if he makes a 3, and if not pull him. However, no matter how much everyone wants to dump on him he can make that 3 and get hot, which makes us very, very tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom