Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Well there it finally is. They should've all just did it at the same time. Is that about 6 now? Paurova is about the only player left worth much. Can't really imagine why she would even stay now.

Maybe Shuler/Marotte/Rees/Heide could actually still be a competitive core in the WCC.

Reaction Score
osu.jpg

Reaction Score
So... it's been about 30 hours since that tweet - I'm a little bit shook I'll admit, but we just had a very mild earthquake so...
No one moved. Many ppl expected this with most of their players transferring

Reaction Score

I feel awful for the Oregon State fans, especially after such a great season...........but the sports business is the sports business and Geno and crew better run not walk to attempt to woo Ms. Beers in UConn's direction.............not sure if she's at all interested in heading East but it sure doesn't hurt to ask...........:rolleyes:

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I feel awful for the Oregon State fans, especially after such a great season...........but the sports business is the sports business and Geno and crew better run not walk to attempt to woo Ms. Beers in UConn's direction.............not sure if she's at all interested in heading East but it sure doesn't hurt to ask...........:rolleyes:
We could sure use her at NC State.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Kim better had been on the phone the second she saw. I'm hoping since Kim already knows the family from recruiting her in HS, and also Kim's former player being her HS coach will give us an edge.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Reaction Score
looks like beers is going to UConn. The players all just followed her at once even their new recruits who aren’t even on campus yet and one of their assistant coaches just followed her. She has a do not contact tag as well

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
looks like beers is going to UConn. The players all just followed her at once even their new recruits who aren’t even on campus yet and one of their assistant coaches just followed her. She has a do not contact tag as well
Not so fast.

As @Vowelguy said, the do not contact tag can simply mean that a player has certain schools in mind and doesn't want to be inundated with recruiting calls from hundreds of schools she has no interest in. She's saying "I'll call you."

UConn will surely take her call.

Reaction Score
All- Americans

3rd Team
Amoore VT => Kentucky
Beers OSU =>

HM
Olsen Vill =>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors