Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
What proven Coach is willing to leave their current situations? You want a Coach with experience and a good track record, but the ones that fit that billing are all probably comfortable where they are.
I think largely because of NIL, players who turn out to be very good at Mid Majors are leaving for Power 4 teams. The gap between the top 4 conferences and everybody else is growing. Now if you recruit a player and turn them into a very good player with NIL potential you may lose them.

Just like top players from Mid Majors are leaving, i think we might expect top coaches to do the same looking for a Power 4 team. It is no fun developing good players to see them leave from not fault of your own, just the new NIL impact.

Reaction Score
This isn't a portal entry but in a category all its own, so it seemed to fit best here. Brooks ('25) is one of the few recruits the Vols have managed to reel in over the past couple of years, but with Kellie Harper's firing, she has re-opened her recruitment.

Reaction Score
I think just three.

Faith Masonius
Summer Bostock
Riley Nelson

I think the only alarming transfer out is Riley Nelson, I'm pretty sure she's from Maryland and had been committed to them since 2021. So, I don't know if her recruiting really got hot.
Thanks for the correction.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Emma Ronsiek has entered the portal:

This is a really interesting entry. I was always impressed with her toughness, ability to score and willingness to mix it up for a team that was not large. Good skills. Have to think she's going P5 to see how she can do at next level.

Reaction Score
She also injured her knee in January after 16 games. Depending on the severity, will she even play next year?
I was trying to remember if she was injured. That's a good question.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Surprised it took this long. Adia Barnes is shopping online right about now at...THE PORTAL.
Going from one of the schools with the most turnover...to one of the other schools with the most turnover. What could possibly go wrong?

Reaction Score
Surprised it took this long. Adia Barnes is shopping online right about now at...THE PORTAL.
Is there a connection there? I actually was thinking she could go to Tennessee. UPDATE - her sis is leaving Tennessee

Also random question for anyone. Does anyone have any updates on Jennah Isai. She transferred out of Oregon to BYU. Is she in the portal or just no longer in wcbb

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
or she could join another forward tweener who left UNC, Destiny Adams, who had to leave UNC to get PT. That's the good news. The bad news is that they'd be the fulcrum of talent at Rutgers.

Adams, Key probably had the grave misfortune of playing behind Alyssa Ustby, who Banghart never takes out of games.

Reaction Score
Is there a connection there? I actually was thinking she could go to Tennessee. UPDATE - her sis is leaving Tennessee

Also random question for anyone. Does anyone have any updates on Jennah Isai. She transferred out of Oregon to BYU. Is she in the portal or just no longer in wcbb
Jennah has stepped away from basketball due to health concerns. No idea if she plans to return to BYU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom