Pat Lenehan accepted to Harvard Medical School | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pat Lenehan accepted to Harvard Medical School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The hardest part is undergraduate at UConn. Once you get into medical school the rest is easy. He will be great and congratulations to him.
My cousin is a Doc and very bright. All he did was study in med school. There didn't appear to be anything easy about it.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
jvXjQ59.png

https://twitter.com/DaveBorges/status/573219856125980673

Happy for Pat. He's been a good person to have involved with the UConn program. Wish him the best in his career.
Awesome news! Hopefully, I can run into him on a hospital ward in a few years.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
My cousin is a Doc and very bright. All he did was study in med school. There didn't appear to be anything easy about it.
That is the truth! I worked hard as a civil engineering undergrad, but it was nothing like my first two years in med school.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Couldn't be happier for Pat...AWESOME news!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I believe I saw that he wants to do cancer research. I hope nobody meets him in a hospital.

Reaction Score
I did it. UConn undergrad was much more difficult. Going to medical school is like membership in the B1G. Once your in, unless your a total screw up, you will succeed.

Reaction Score
I did it. UConn undergrad was much more difficult. Going to medical school is like membership in the B1G. Once your in, unless your a total screw up, you will succeed.
I want to clarify. In undergrad you are in competition with many other equally qualified to get a prized position in a medical school. Once your are there, the competition is over. You can just learn and use your intelligence with the pressure of competition.

Reaction Score
Do you want to get cancer? He wants to specialize in oncology. I would rather run into him at a mall or restaurant.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Do you want to get cancer? He wants to specialize in oncology. I would rather run into him at a mall or restaurant.
No...I am hoping that he might work in the same ward where I would be the attending physician.

Reaction Score
If you live long enough you'll most likely get cancer of some sort. Hard not to.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
congrats Pat, thanks for choosing UConn and wishing you all the best in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom