Paige and Geno humor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige and Geno humor

Reaction Score
I think I saw a continuation of the clip where Jamelle stood up and made sure Geno took the gesture in the light hearted way it was intentioned.
I saw a longer clip. Jamelle was not looking at Geno when Paige did it ... I don't think she saw it. It looks like CD did and she got right up out of her chair headed for Geno.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Saw Cindy Lauper years ago in the Lakeland Center, Florida. Ridiculous talking voice, amazing singing voice. I can say that about her talking voice; my mom was also from Queens.
I was thinking Jim Nabors, too. Here’s another guy

Reaction Score
Mr. Mahler,
You may want to check out an album called “Largo”, a collection of Americana pop/roots songs based on the Largo lyric portion The New World Symphony by the Czech composer Antonin Dvorak. A collaboration created by producer Rick Chertoff and Rob Hyman and Eric Brazilian of The Hooters and featuring a Who‘s Who of talent, including Ms. Lauper, who sings lead on one tune and plays the dulcimer with a bow on another.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice the look in Christyn's eyes during the whole game, especially on defense. I've never seen in all these years that look during an entire game. She was sooooo locked in. Who couldn't help be impressed with her performance. So happy for her!
This. She was laser focused and as intense as I’ve ever seen.

Reaction Score
I saw a longer clip. Jamelle was not looking at Geno when Paige did it ... I don't think she saw it. It looks like CD did and she got right up out of her chair headed for Geno.
Yeah, I noticed CD, too. She had the perfect angle to see it all and she definitely reacted "just in case". She's had plenty of experience doing that over the years. In the replay that had Rebecca and crew laughing, the network slowed down the action to about half speed - which they often do in sports replays. It makes Coach's reaction look longer and more dramatic than it probably actually was. If you go back and look at the full speed, live action in the game just after Paige's "little tap" his glance back at Paige was much quicker. So it looked more dramatic than it actually was. But all the same, that's probably the most unique relationship in sports today. It's the Geno and Paige Variety Hour and a real ratings winner. As fans, we're in for a really special run for the next several years.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My impression of Paige is what a remarkably mature and incredibly well spoken young woman. Pair that with the playfulness to tap Geno and she is one fantastic package. The manner in how she conducts herself before the press and the sometimes boring and open ended questions from the media I found impressive. No ducking, no hemming and hawing, articulate, well beyond most 19 year olds. She gives credit to God, parents, coaching, team and it's real. Will so enjoy following her for three more years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom