Outcoached. Again. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Outcoached. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm pretty good running plays in Madden. Doesn't that make me more qualified to run the offense than old George?

And to those saying we don't have talent. This is our best QB since Dan O. These are our best receivers since forever. Really good TE tandem. Most talented LB group in quite a while, possibly ever? Our best CB duo IMO. One of the 5 best players to play DE in program history in Trevardo. Safeties are averageish. Rest of the D-Line is alright. Looks real good sometimes, other times not so much. Nice knowing ya O-Line and RB position.

Reaction Score
You are brainwashed to think that it's our player's for lack of success and not the coaches!
No as I stated it is on the coaches. But part of the coaches job is to also bring in the talent. The lack of sucess is going to hurt recruiting. The lack of in state high school talent in Connecticut is also problem were always going to have to deal with. I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania and the high school enviroment is a night and difference with Connecticut.

Reaction Score
No as I stated it is on the coaches. But part of the coaches job is to also bring in the talent. The lack of success is going to hurt recruiting. The lack of in state high school talent in Connecticut is also problem were always going to have to deal with. I grew up in eastern Pennsylvania and the high school enviroment is a night and difference with Connecticut.

I agree but we do have talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle