Out of the bottom 10? | The Boneyard

Out of the bottom 10?

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think we are out of the bottom 10 and Fresno might be in it now.

Hey Ryan McGee, YOU CAN NOT use that stupid word play about us anymore!

Reaction Score
This Current Guy isn't really even close to creative. He uses the same tired stuff week after week (U-Can't, U-Mess, FA not U, Georgia Southern not State et all)

The Former guy (I believe it was David something?) was at least funny and changed it up a little every few weeks.

I really find it funny when we belong there, but the same old dribble (Randy Edsall's Charm School week after week after week), Really? Does this clown actually get paid?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Fresno will probably get the #5 spot (reserved for teams who vastly underperform). My guess is we will be just outside the top 10 receiving votes.

Reaction Score
Fresno shouldn’t be anywhere near bottom 10. They were somewhat respectable against USC and battled a pretty good Oregon St to the end, losing by 3 or so.
Yes, Fresno is much better than anywhere near the bottom ten, they almost beat OSU and played USC very tough. The flip side is how good is UConn? Maybe, rapidly improving from week to week, thanks to some great coaching by Mora and his staff. As a matter of fact I don’t think the collective Boneyard realizes how good Mora’s team might be after today. If UConn closes the season with 5 or 6 wins, especially with all the injuries they have endured, Mora has to get some kind of award. I’ll also say to a fellow poster that things need to be put “in the proper perspective “.

Reaction Score
We have lost to a top 10 and a top 5, no shame there. And Cuse is 5-0, #30 in last weeks AP poll.
Cuse is really firing on all cylinders. But that would have been a gauntlet for any school not Alabama or Georgia. The team looks like they absolutely got better from playing all those top teams.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Cuse is really firing on all cylinders. But that would have been a gauntlet for any school not Alabama or Georgia. The team looks like they absolutely got better from playing all those top teams.
Syracuse is #21 in this week’s poll

Reaction Score
We are 160th according to Sagarin; FIU is 189th; UMass is 194th. We are 124th in FBS; FIU is 130th; UMass is 131st. However, I think we are better than that but we have to prove it.

I was more than a little surprised at how little we moved up in the computers. Given that on the day we were about 25 points better than the computers thought, I would have expected much more of a bump.

We’re three point favorites for Saturday night. Yesterday’s win is a lot more important if it’s followed by another one on Saturday.

Reaction Score
We are 160th according to Sagarin; FIU is 189th; UMass is 194th. We are 124th in FBS; FIU is 130th; UMass is 131st. However, I think we are better than that but we have to prove it.

I was more than a little surprised at how little we moved up in the computers. Given that on the day we were about 25 points better than the computers thought, I would have expected much more of a bump.

We’re three point favorites for Saturday night. Yesterday’s win is a lot more important if it’s followed by another one on Saturday.

I was surprised too. I had to check myself to see if it was updated.

Reaction Score
Yes, Fresno is much better than anywhere near the bottom ten, they almost beat OSU and played USC very tough. The flip side is how good is UConn? Maybe, rapidly improving from week to week, thanks to some great coaching by Mora and his staff. As a matter of fact I don’t think the collective Boneyard realizes how good Mora’s team might be after today. If UConn closes the season with 5 or 6 wins, especially with all the injuries they have endured, Mora has to get some kind of award. I’ll also say to a fellow poster that things need to be put “in the proper perspective “.
I picked us to go 6-6 preseason. Some on here thought people like me were on drugs. It is a real possibility with the schedule left.

Reaction Score
This Current Guy isn't really even close to creative. He uses the same tired stuff week after week (U-Can't, U-Mess, FA not U, Georgia Southern not State et all)

The Former guy (I believe it was David something?) was at least funny and changed it up a little every few weeks.

I really find it funny when we belong there, but the same old dribble (Randy Edsall's Charm School week after week after week), Really? Does this clown actually get paid?
Agree with you 1000%! McGee's act has worn thin. I actually like some of his other stuff for ESPN, but his schtick with The Bottom 10 has run its course. The prior writer was David Duffey - and he was far better than McGee.

Reaction Score
And, Fresno St. is 88 in the Sagarin rankings. Seems odd UConn didn't move up more. I guess the computer is still skeptical!

Reaction Score
Yesterday’s win is a lot more important if it’s followed by another one on Saturday.
Yup, a defeat at FIU will cancel last weekend. And we have seen many outcomes like a defeat the week after surprise upsets. UConn has to work their butts off this week. As euphoric as we all are here, there was a lot to improve on from last Saturday. A lot to clean up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom