OT: When I hit the lotto.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: When I hit the lotto....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who is concerned that a recent UConn grad believes his only way of owning a home is by hitting the lottery?

With today's housing prices and mortgage interest rates, it should take little more than five years **and a job** for any grad to pull off homeownership.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who is concerned that a recent UConn grad believes his only way of owning a home is by hitting the lottery?

With today's housing prices and mortgage interest rates, it should take little more than five years for any grad to pull off homeownership.

Sure, if you got a well-paying job immediately and didn't have 60k in debt coming out of school, also realities in this economy. Don't make assumptions.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Sure, if you got a well-paying job immediately and didn't have 60k in debt coming out of school, also realities in this economy. Don't make assumptions.
The only assumption I was making was that people should be disappointed to hear someone viewing hitting the lottery as the solution to owning their own home, especially a (recent) college graduate.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You guys aren't going to believe this, but an ad on the site says I just won something because I'm the 100,000th visitor today. Who needs lotto?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm going to buy a nice house and a backup generator for storm season. This Sandy is witch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I hit the lottery I plan to buy a front row box at the US Open, and donate it to the Turrets Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom