OT-UNC player arrested for drugs. | The Boneyard

OT-UNC player arrested for drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not a huge deal but I find it interesting how other schools are treated in comparison to us in the media and the lack of punishments for these students. UNC will most likely suspend him for two games against cup cakes and leave it at that.

caw

Reaction Score
Not a huge deal but I find it interesting how other schools are treated in comparison to us in the media and the lack of punishments for these students. UNC will most likely suspend him for two games against cup cakes and leave it at that.

Yep.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
UNC will most likely suspend him for two games against cup cakes and leave it at that.

Or more likely, he will just be given a box of cupcakes that has "don't do drugs" written on them and he will learn his lesson...he is a Tarheel after all, so he is just a good kid who had one moment of bad judgement.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Yawn....... Kid should have went to Washington Univ.

Its the wrong/right place at the wrong time. Probably could of happened to over 50% of today's student athletes. Let's admit many of us are lucky to have never been caught doing this or driving drunk.

Reaction Score
Marijuana laws are ridiculous compared to alcohol laws. Everyone besides old people know marijuana is safer. And it DOES have medical uses.

Reaction Score
This kid got stopped at a license checkpoint. With no license. And pot on him. I don't get stuff like this. I feel like I smoked several times my body weight in pot in college but when it was in my car I (a) had my license with me; (b) stopped at stop signs; and (c) generally did whatever I could do to avoid getting pulled over.

Reaction Score
All three kids got caught with weed. Is PJ that dumb that he couldn't give one of his buddies the small amount of weed that he had?

Reaction Score
What a funny coincidence, the car just happened to stop right next to a wayward gun on the side of the road. But it is North Carolina and I am sure there are guns strewn along all roads. Hairston should miss a couple of non-conference cupcakes and then be back on the team.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's unfortunate that the kid was stopped. It was more unfortunate that he happened to have no license and marijuana on him. And it is most unfortunate that his car came to rest next to a handgun.

On a happier note, North Carolina just awarded him four credits for life experience towards a criminal justice degree.

Reaction Score
..and he's a shoe in to be named MVP for the World University games team!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
POT! Small amount of POT! *draws gun*

You, sir, are hereby suspended for two weeks.

There is a zero tolerance policy for g#ns, around here....

It applies if you have one, talk about one or even draw one.....

Reaction Score
This kid got stopped at a license checkpoint. With no license. And pot on him. I don't get stuff like this. I feel like I smoked several times my body weight in pot in college but when it was in my car I (a) had my license with me; (b) stopped at stop signs; and (c) generally did whatever I could do to avoid getting pulled over.

(d) Most importantly did you throw the 'roaches' out the window and not put them in your ashtray?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Marijuana laws are ridiculous compared to alcohol laws. Everyone besides old people know marijuana is safer. And it DOES have medical uses.

Now , now, back in 1860 when I was a kid, alcohol used to be the anesthesia of choice. Leg amputations were a snap. And some of us "old" people are pretty hip to new fangled ideas.

Reaction Score
Now , now, back in 1860 when I was a kid, alcohol used to be the anesthesia of choice. Leg amputations were a snap. And some of us "old" people are pretty hip to new fangled ideas.

During the civil war I had them pour cocaine on my leg wounds, those amputees never knew they lost their leg with that stuff.

Reaction Score
Another question is that it was a rental vehicle that Harrison was driving, who is paying for it? Could this be an improper benefit. A lot of questions now being asked..

Reaction Score
Another question is that it was a rental vehicle that Harrison was driving, who is paying for it? Could this be an improper benefit. A lot of questions now being asked..

And how is he driving a rental at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom