OT: Sandy | The Boneyard

OT: Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From Ohio I send the same wishes. My parents and grandma are in Torrington.

Reaction Score
At least it's a few weeks till the next game @ the Rent so hopefully the National Guard will move on from the State Staging Area if stood up.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Someone in another thread mentioned about closing down the Football board for a while to take a break for a bit... this might force the issue.

Nah, I'll still check from my phone... :)

Stay safe out there.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Good luck all. Hard to believe it's happening again but we will persevere.

Reaction Score
Escaped NYC out of JFK earlier today before they started canceling flights. Back in Cali now but stay safe out there everyone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
boneyard huurricane party?

"...in local news, a man was found in a 20-foot tree, wearing a 'Jonathan Husky' costume with an empty bottle of Captain Morgan's in his hands. When asked to comment, the man said, 'P must go!' The University of Connecticut declined to comment..." ;)

Stay safe, Boneyarders...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
"...in local news, a man was found in a 20-foot tree, wearing a 'Jonathan Husky' costume with an empty bottle of Captain Morgan's in his hands. When asked to comment, the man said, 'P must go!' The reporter replied "you have to go P?". The drunk man replied "P must go now". The University of Connecticut has yet to respond to us..." ;)

Reaction Score
"...in local news, a man was found in a 20-foot tree, wearing a 'Jonathan Husky' costume with an empty bottle of Captain Morgan's in his hands. When asked to comment, the man said, 'P must go!' The University of Connecticut declined to comment..." ;)

why is the rum always gone?

Reaction Score
Some dopey, moistened bint from WVIT was on location at a beach front in East Haven, and unfurled this whomper , "Just a few minutes ago there where three pieces of police tape blocking the entrance to the beach, as you can see now, there are only two pieces of police tape, evidence that the storm is indeed strenghtening"

Reaction Score
Woke up this morning. & turned on The Weather Channel. Al Roker was standing on the beach behind a snow fence with 4 foot waves crashing on the sand behind him. I had visions of a tidal wade crashing over him & pulling him out to sea.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im extremely worried about the wind of this storm. they are syaing 50+ 2night and thats some tuff stuff. i fear that the wind could rip the wallpaper right of george's house. that would be devestating to this program and fanbase. this state may never recover from a disaster like that.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
wQuCj.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
From Ohio I send the same wishes. My parents and grandma are in Torrington.

I hear you guys are dealing with your own storm now.

Reaction Score
The worst part of the storm will be when we lose power for days, and our generator kicks in so we can easily deal with it, having to listen to my wife telling me, her family and her friends how smart she was for buying the generator over my objections.

Frankly, I'd rather be living on a cave on the beach.

Reaction Score
The worst part of the storm will be when we lose power for days, and our generator kicks in so we can easily deal with it, having to listen to my wife telling me, her family and her friends how smart she was for buying the generator over my objections.

Frankly, I'd rather be living on a cave on the beach.
Show her how well it runs your beer fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#