OT - Risk - The Game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - Risk - The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tried to open invite by clicking on it and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

Try looking on the left side of the screen. I think the same thing happened to me and it just opens up on another part of the screen.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Someone can invite you - not sure how.

A word of warning - these f---ers are deliberate. Takes them forever and a day to decide to make a move.

Some of us are more hasty.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Try looking on the left side of the screen. I think the same thing happened to me and it just opens up on another part of the screen.
Thanks, just tried but still nothing.

PM'd jleeves but Dog said he's offline for a while. If someone else can invite me again, I'll give it another shot.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Someone can invite you - not sure how.

A word of warning - these f---ers are deliberate. Takes them forever and a day to decide to make a move.

Some of us are more hasty.

Yes, and you are dead and I am hanging on, hoping to make at least one final gesture. The time it takes for people to get to the game when it is their turn makes it excruciating at times. On the other hand, all-out attack when it is your turn at the start of games turns out to not be the smartest move. Especially when the dice are rigged and you get slaughtered.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I don't get the multiple game mindset. So any one game is too boring or slow therefore I must play more games? You don't detect any flaw in that logic ;)

Well, bigger games just take a long time and I can only play for a little while per night so 24 hour times makes sense. I come home to 2 or 3 games that need a turn played, then I can do a real time game. Although, I think I'm over the top of the curve and starting to get tired of it.

CL82

Reaction Score
Did you sign up on the page? If so, I can invite you to a game. Just need your site name.
Invite me again, please. I can see the page but can't join....or I'm an idiot. Perhaps both.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Invite me again, please. I can see the page but can't join....or I'm an idiot. Perhaps both.

This time it's because we started. I will absolutely make sure and invite you for the next game and I'll send a PM.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just stumbled across this thread. Love this game and have been looking for people to play with. If you start a new game PM me and I'll set up a landgrab account. Love to join next time around.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I stumbled in as well. Would love to join in. Just created my landgrab acct. PM me and I will pass on the details!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
OK - Im going to start a slightly bigger game. Need your landgrab names. If you're ashamed of them, PM me.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
OK - I'm not sure what to start. Looks like we have 10 players. I can do a big open space with everything visible or something with capitals and foggy. Any thoughts? No matter which way I go, trade ins are going to increase so it will go pretty fast even with 24 hour turns.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
OK - I'm not sure what to start. Looks like we have 10 players. I can do a big open space with everything visible or something with capitals and foggy. Any thoughts? No matter which way I go, trade ins are going to increase so it will go pretty fast even with 24 hour turns.

What do you mean by "trade ins"?

CL82

Reaction Score
This time it's because we started. I will absolutely make sure and invite you for the next game and I'll send a PM.
Okay thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc