OT - Providence hoops | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Providence hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How did we miss out on Dunn?? SMH Providence knows Good Connecticut kids when they see them with a basketball
We knew he was good. We didn't have room for Drummond, let alone Dunn.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
How did we miss out on Dunn?? SMH Providence knows Good Connecticut kids when they see them with a basketball
We knew he was good. We didn't have room for Drummond, let alone Dunn.

Yep. Also, I thought they took first come first serve w him and Omar Calhoun. Didn't quite work out, but whatever. We got a NC in the interim.

Reaction Score
As if the fixed Battle of Atlantis tournament wasn't bad enough I gotta read this love letter to PC on the BY. Good grief what a week.
We lose two straight games and now Providence looks pretty.

Reaction Score
Yep. Also, I thought they took first come first serve w him and Omar Calhoun. Didn't quite work out, but whatever. We got a NC in the interim.
You know I didn't even look at it knowing we did get a NC out of it but boy can we use his all around game right now

Reaction Score
We lose two straight games and now Providence looks pretty.
They looked good all year I seen 3 games already and they play physical aggressive hard and tough and have a lot of confidence. I hate to say it but we're not that good right now like I thought we be. Out post players need to be threats scoring the ball and stop fouling so much

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

Its a good team. Very good. Enjoy it.

And enjoy the 2032 team too. They'll be as well.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
They look good. I think you guys & Monmouth are the best bets to be this year's Cinderella team.

Reaction Score
Just beat a top ten Butler team @ Hinkle after being down 11 at halftime. Kris Dunn made Tyler Lewis look like a JV kid, damn.

Reaction Score
Just beat a top ten Butler team @ Hinkle after being down 11 at halftime. Kris Dunn made Tyler Lewis look like a JV kid, damn.
They are a really good team. Bentil is easily one of the best power forwards in the country and Bullock is also really good. Going into the season they didn't know if any other guys would step up to help Dunn and they certainly have stepped up more than could be expected.

Reaction Score
I watched the 2nd half and Butler couldn't hit the side of a barn. It seemed like all of Butler's looks were wide open so I don't know how much you can credit PC's defense. But they did seem to want it more and get the loose balls. Either way good win for my least favorite college basketball team in the country.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I watched the 2nd half and Butler couldn't hit the side of a barn. It seemed like all of Butler's looks were wide open so I don't know how much you can credit PC's defense. But they did seem to want it more and get the loose balls. Either way good win for my least favorite college basketball team in the country.
You can credit them a lot. They're one of those classic mid-majors that really buys into the coach's plan and sells out on both ends to make it work. That forces the opponents into out-of-rhythm, rushed shots - and defensively, that's a goldmine.

I can definitely seeing this PC team winning a game or two in the tournament. Another Sweet 16 run that'd keep the fanbase happy for a generation is probably due.

Reaction Score
You're the type of fan who gives your fanbase a bad name. Act like you've been there before. Oh that's right, you haven't.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UConnTrumbull said:
Can't wait to see you guys lose in the first weekend of the tourney

To us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads