ot: predict uk announcement today? | The Boneyard

ot: predict uk announcement today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From tos
According to Matt Jones via KSR, there will be an announcement today "That will make UK fans very uneasy". Early speculation is that Calipari will announce that this is his last season.

--
I predict he is taking cav job:)

Reaction Score
Wow. Today could finally he the day that Cal gets exposed. Again. One can only hope it is related to sanctions and that they are finally in deep . He just signed a new, lucrative deal, which is why I'm skeptical to it being that he is simply leaving for another job. It has to be rules related.

Reaction Score
Matt Jones has nothing about an announcement on his twitter or website. No one in the world is talking about this UK announcement on social media. Where's this info coming from? what's "tos"? Not saying you are wrong just want a source.

Reaction Score
From tos
According to Matt Jones via KSR, there will be an announcement today "That will make UK fans very uneasy". Early speculation is that Calipari will announce that this is his last season.

--

The Cavs hired a coach in June, but maybe there's another opening I don't know about. Whatever it takes to get him out of college is good for everyone.

Reaction Score
The Cavs hired a coach in June, but maybe there's another opening I don't know about. Whatever it takes to get him out of college is good for everyone.

I was trying to be funny:)

Reaction Score
AZ had an announcement like this a couple weeks ago. Ended up being new jerseys. But I hope Cal is leaving.

Reaction Score
why would he and kentucky announce he is leaving a year in advance which would kill their recruiting. Dont see it.

Reaction Score
From tos

--
And if that's the case, NCAA sanctions and vacations probably won't be far behind, which is really the cake to the icing that would be Squid leaving. They go back to not having a FF or NC since 1998.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
This would be outstanding news if true, justice!...However, I fully understand thought that the squid is an incredibly slippery individual, so we shall see.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing this will be nothing, there is nothing to speak of on the internet about a Calipari announcement.

Reaction Score
None of the other hoops guys are reporting anything and even Jones has nothing on his twitter. I would LOVE for the Squid to get busted, but doubt that's what it is.

Reaction Score
Rumors are Squid was banging Ashley Judd on a restaurant table the other night………more in 20

:eek:

Reaction Score
From tos

"I agree Steve, I believe this is going to be - listen I said this - at 4 o'clock today something is going to air on WKYT that if people see it it's going to cause some controversy. So before it causes it I'll just say it right here with you on the phone Steve. I want people to sit back and enjoy this year, because I don't know what next year brings us. In football, I mean, I think we'll be better. But in basketball I think there's a decent chance, not a strong chance, but a decent chance that this is Cal's last year. So I want people to sit back and enjoy it. Enjoy the ride."

Reaction Score
From tos

"I agree Steve, I believe this is going to be - listen I said this - at 4 o'clock today something is going to air on WKYT that if people see it it's going to cause some controversy. So before it causes it I'll just say it right here with you on the phone Steve. I want people to sit back and enjoy this year, because I don't know what next year brings us. In football, I mean, I think we'll be better. But in basketball I think there's a decent chance, not a strong chance, but a decent chance that this is Cal's last year. So I want people to sit back and enjoy it. Enjoy the ride."
Geez... Why would this be his last year? Could it be health-related? Is it related to sanctions? Something is rotten in Lexington...

Reaction Score
Worldwide Wes
From tos

What???

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
It's never too early to poach from the "Squid"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics