ot: predict uk announcement today? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ot: predict uk announcement today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The basketball gods demand it will be the beginning of an investigation.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
From tos

"I agree Steve, I believe this is going to be - listen I said this - at 4 o'clock today something is going to air on WKYT that if people see it it's going to cause some controversy. So before it causes it I'll just say it right here with you on the phone Steve. I want people to sit back and enjoy this year, because I don't know what next year brings us. In football, I mean, I think we'll be better. But in basketball I think there's a decent chance, not a strong chance, but a decent chance that this is Cal's last year. So I want people to sit back and enjoy it. Enjoy the ride."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
so if its his last year, then the NCAA tipped him off that they will be investigating UK for the first time since he got there? Hasn't his other bad issues coming to light happened right after he left for the new school?

I wonder where he will taint next

Reaction Score
It is already being down pk aged by the source.. sorry guys

Reaction Score
I cannot tell if this thread is a joke or not.

Anyone who thinks any major announcement about anything is coming today I have some great swamp land in Florida to sell you

Reaction Score
I cannot tell if this thread is a joke or not.

Anyone who thinks any major announcement about anything is coming today I have some great swamp land in Florida to sell you
It depends if there are really uk trollers on the Yard.

uk gets a minimum 2 page thread, good for them, keeps them very relevant and shows the Champions (fans) respect them. Now I would like to see someone find an arbitrary 1 page thread about UConn on their board in the off season or during the season.

We will adjust to being on top of the world sooner or later. But hey its off season so our people will look (i.e. troll) elsewhere for the time being for other team tidbits.

Reaction Score
This is just like the rumors of the moon landing . Boy was I disappointed when I found out it was all a hoax.

Reaction Score
It depends if there are really uk trollers on the Yard.

uk gets a minimum 2 page thread, good for them, keeps them very relevant and shows the Champions (fans) respect them. Now I would like to see someone find an arbitrary 1 page thread about UConn on their board in the off season or during the season.

We will adjust to being on top of the world sooner or later. But hey its off season so our people will look (i.e. troll) elsewhere for the time being for other team tidbits.
I am very confused by this post.

Reaction Score
Why would any UConn fan even care about Kentucky, we own them.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
great news, now somebody has to create a story in the social media using this thread as "reliable sources" having confirmed Squid is leaving UK and UK is forfeiting it's FF appearances and national championship. There is no evidence however, that Squid had any involvement in the violations. He's just an unlucky man. He just tends to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom