OT...Minnesota Indiana final... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT...Minnesota Indiana final...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maria M. Cornelius is the head moderator of the TN Vol site THE SUMMITT! She is the one still pushing the VOL fans anti-Geno/anti-UCONN! She puts out her videos on the State of Vols WBB that are either sick/psychotic or hilarious in her behavior!
After a really painful TN loss a couple years ago she literally cried for 20 minutes on how can this happen, the coaching staff has to be changed, blah, blah, blah! Then when D. DeShields signed on to transfer to TN she was screaming into the camera how TN would win the next 10 NCAA titles, and go undefeated, and THIS is the greatest moment in Lady Vols BB history! She does her best to keep UCONN fans off THE SUMMITT!
She is a SICK human being!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Richard Deitsch's interview is focused on UConn and will be out in a couple of weeks. The timing of the interview allowed him to get Geno's thoughts on the WNBA finals. Deitsch said he had high praise for Maya (of course) and Cheryl Reeve.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Mechelle's story on Whalen and Augustus overcoming injuries:

http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/...lp-minnesota-lynx-win-third-wnba-championship

I honestly thought the Fever would win. Early on the Fever looked like the better team with a deeper roster and fresher legs and showed they could win deciding games away from home. Game 5 was not well-played, but the Lynx experience and Fowles were the difference.

Stephanie White is simply outstanding as a coach. She'll have a future with USA BB if she wants it. I hope she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom