OT - Kris Dunn is returning to Providence | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Kris Dunn is returning to Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Good for him. I literally have not seen a second of PC basketball since UConn left the Big East, so I've never seen the kid play in college, but I respect any kid who's going to make the tough call that he thinks is best for him.
From what I've heard about the new BE's television ratings, with few exceptions everyone in the United States can say the same thing, not only about PC but the entire Big East.

Reaction Score
He's really good but needs to tighten up his handle, his jumper is much improved but could stand to be tightened up as well. That being said the kid is a guaranteed first rounder and decent chance at a lottery pick this year. With his injury past I worry a bit for him. He's a great talent and a great kid, just hope this decision works out for him.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You're on a UCONN board suggesting that an Indiana player can "pull a Bazz".

Come on bro, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
You are prolly right. Sorry about that to everyone. My 1 month ban starts now. :( See you guys at the end of May sometime. :( If I wanted to chat college hoops in general this prolly the wrong thread. Never will be another Bazz sorry Brodie. Later amigos...hopefully good stuff happens in the next 30!

Bluedoggy...Thank you.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You are prolly right. Sorry about that to everyone. My 1 month ban starts now. :( See you guys at the end of May sometime. :( If I wanted to chat college hoops in general this prolly the wrong thread. Never will be another Bazz sorry Brodie. Later amigos...hopefully good stuff happens in the next 30!

Bluedoggy...Thank you.

Come on now, no need to be like that. I shouldn't have been as harsh, just a very very surprising comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom