OT: If you haven't seen it...Odell Beckham | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: If you haven't seen it...Odell Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
B3LE3_-CAAEwHoN.jpg

Reaction Score
Man, too bad he and Cruz couldn't have played together for a full season.
they can for the next 3 years. But unless they fix the O-line (again) and the defense (canning Fewell) and get a new GM it will not matter.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
they can for the next 3 years. But unless they fix the O-line (again) and the defense (canning Fewell) and get a new GM it will not matter.

I'm worried Cruz will never be the same. I hope I'm wrong!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
In my opinion, the best catch I've ever seen was the David Tyree catch against the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

At some point in the first half of our debacle, Odell Beckham changed that. Despite being interfered with and having to throw himself backwards, he somehow managed to catch a touchdown pass with three fingers.

You can't do this.

It was a great catch necessitated by Eli's horrendous passing

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Eli was very good in the game and not sure why yo assume it was a "horrendous" pass? May actually have been spot on if it weren't for the interference!

Eli wasn't bad, but very good? They only scored 17 points. He was good for Eli. That particular play, Eli did very well to shed Richard Seymour iirc. His performance was good enough to win, and that's all that matters.

Giants won that game because their D Line absolutely manhandled the Patriots O line. That battle was as thorough a beating as I've seen in Superbowl. Their D line should have collectively been the MVP.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
A big f--- you to Odell Beckham. I had successfully repressed the memory of David Tyree, buried deep down in a pile of painful sports memories (along with the Whalers leaving Hartford, UCONN losing to George Mason, and Luis Gonzalez' bloop hit in '01 Game 7), until now.

Reaction Score
Eli wasn't bad, but very good? They only scored 17 points. He was good for Eli. That particular play, Eli did very well to shed Richard Seymour iirc. His performance was good enough to win, and that's all that matters.

Giants won that game because their D Line absolutely manhandled the Patriots O line. That battle was as thorough a beating as I've seen in Superbowl. Their D line should have collectively been the MVP.

Nice response - how many times has Brady beaten Eli in the Super Bowl? Please answer with a number not a bunch of BS jibberish. Because it you want to talk about which QB rose to the occasions we will, or we can talk about the happy feet of the HOFer? Your call..........

By the way 17 points was enough right? Another quick response is all that's required.

And to top this all off, I was talking about the Cowboy game the other night not the Super Bowl!!!! Guess you got your signals mixed or you just needed to defend your guy who didn't get 17 points LOL:oops:

Reaction Score

"We are only going to score 17 points? hehehe"

No Tom, you are only going to score 14. Clown

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm just gonna say anyone who hates on Eli doesn't watch him play. He's the new tony romo with championships

Reaction Score
I'm just gonna say anyone who hates on Eli doesn't watch him play. He's the new tony romo with championships

You never know what you're going to get with Eli. At times he's brilliant, then he'll look average. He's a real jekyll and hyde, but Coughlin has hitched his wagon to him, so where Eli goes, so will the Giants. He's won two super bowls and he's a fighter, he just doesn't have the consistency that his brother has. He wouldn't be my first choice to build a team around, but if he was my qb, I wouldn't complain.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Eli was very good in the game and not sure why yo assume it was a "horrendous" pass? May actually have been spot on if it weren't for the interference!
I am thinking more about the pssss he sailed over Parker's head into the waiting arms of the defender. I love Eli but his accuracy has never been a thing of beauty

Reaction Score
I am thinking more about the pssss he sailed over Parker's head into the waiting arms of the defender. I love Eli but his accuracy has never been a thing of beauty

I going to make a wager that every QB sails a pass over someone's head during a game and some pay for it and others get lucky. It's funny you look at one pass when in the game he was very good. Actually when he's given time he's almost as good as anyone but he has not been afforded it this for some time now. I believe Romo was awful too last night for the most part vs the Eagles pass rush. Brady had people questioning his ability early on with his play until the line came together right?

Pretty easy to figure out!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You never know what you're going to get with Eli. At times he's brilliant, then he'll look average. He's a real jekyll and hyde, but Coughlin has hitched his wagon to him, so where Eli goes, so will the Giants. He's won two super bowls and he's a fighter, he just doesn't have the consistency that his brother has. He wouldn't be my first choice to build a team around, but if he was my qb, I wouldn't complain.
Well said

Reaction Score

Yeah pretty much it. Can't compare him to his bro', Rogers or even Brady who he beat twice in SBs but he's at the next level with a good OLine.

Actually besides the line being in shambles Eli has been better than I would have thought when heard he'd be tasked with a new offense and not too many weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom