OT: Hooker Brewery Moving to Downtown Hartford | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Hooker Brewery Moving to Downtown Hartford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It would be pretty cool if CT breweries became a bit more consolodated. Make it a destination of sorts like the VT Beer Trail.
I think you mean "coordinated," not "consolidated." And they are:

http://ctbeertrail.net/

FWIW, Webster Arena does a nice job with a Two Roads beer cart that usually has two to four offerings. I'm all for the rising tide of CT beer raising all ships, but I think NEBCO is head and shoulders above the rest for my tastes, with Two Roads next and all the other very, very far behind.

Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
NEBCO is the best brewery in CT and it's not even remotely close. Would kill for any of their beers at The Rent, wouldn't care about prices at that point.

Reaction Score
I think you mean "coordinated," not "consolidated." And they are:

http://ctbeertrail.net/

FWIW, Webster Arena does a nice job with a Two Roads beer cart that usually has two to four offerings. I'm all for the rising tide of CT beer raising all ships, but I think NEBCO is head and shoulders above the rest for my tastes, with Two Roads next and all the other very, very far behind.
I did mean consolidated. I understand that it's a strange idea and mainly just for my convenience and joy:D. NEBCO (and personal favorite Sea Hag) is too hard to come across in the Tolland/Hartford county. Can find it from time to time only in places with wiiide selections.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I did mean consolidated. I understand that it's a strange idea and mainly just for my convenience and joy:D. NEBCO (and personal favorite Sea Hag) is too hard to come across in the Tolland/Hartford county. Can find it from time to time only in places with wiiide selections.
Got it. Then I probably shouldn't mention the NEBCO beers that are only sold on tap and rarely make it out of New Haven County (unless on tap at Eli Cannon's), but if you like Sea Hag you've gotta try
Fuzzy Baby Ducks, Supernaught and Galaxy. They are on a whole 'nother level imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom