OT: Did Gronk quit on his team last night? ** | The Boneyard

OT: Did Gronk quit on his team last night? **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
If all that rolling around and screaming was just so he could sit out the last couple minutes of the game then Gronk is probably the next Channing Tatum.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
When the only thought it provokes is... "wow that's a lot of stupid in one sentence," perhaps you might wait to see what other thoughts appear before putting them out there in the wild. While I doubt they will ever release the real nature of the injury (this is the Patriots and their injury report had the staple Brady, Shoulder, Probable) there are these things called bone bruises (severe contusion) that will take even the toughest guy out of a game. I suspect that may be the case

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think he quit not only on his team but on his country. That's not the type of fortitude America was founded on.
So you are saying he is not a true "Patriot"?
Well he did look like a member of the German national Soccer team when writhing on the ground. I thought someone cut his leg off. Isnt Gronk known for his toughness? :)

man, I completely ruptured my ACL (playing ping pong, thats right, ping pong) a couple years ago. I didnt even roll around like that.

(small print: Im trying to have fun with the Pats fans to take my mind off the last 2 UConn games)

Reaction Score
I heard that his DVR is on the fritz & his favorite show is Homeland...which is on Sunday nights. Remember mountain time is 2 hrs earlier.
Coincidence, maybe but it makes you think!

August_West

Reaction Score
This is a really weird troll job.
Not trolling.
Tons of Pats fans in my office and I overheard a conversation where this was brought up.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
(small print: Im trying to have fun with the Pats fans to take my mind off the last 2 UConn games)
Not trolling.
Tons of Pats fans in my office and I overheard a conversation where this was brought up.
You also lack self awareness as you forgot you stated explicitly that you are trolling. At least you are good at teaching the rest of us how to pack that much stupid into one sentence. I must assume that stupidity is not a learned trait for you, rather it is one that comes naturally.

Reaction Score
You also lack self awareness as you forgot you stated explicitly that you are trolling. At least you are good at teaching the rest of us how to pack that much stupid into one sentence. I must assume that stupidity is not a learned trait for you, rather it is one that comes naturally.

Told you AW very sensitive after the loss, kinda like Tom B.

Reaction Score
Not trolling.
Gotcha. Not sure there's anything worse than office sports conversations, lol.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Told you AW very sensitive after the loss, kinda like Tom B.
So pointing out the logical inconsistencies of the statement (I'm trolling but I am not trolling) is an indication of "sensitivity." Well ganz gelassen ... Go ahead and plug it into Google, I doubt you will learn anything new.
(Aber einmal werd ich ganz gelassen
An dir vorbeigeh’n ohne dich zu hassen
Ich werd’ dir wünschen
Dass du selber siehst
Was du für ein Riesen Arschloch bist)

BTW - did not the original poster state he was doing it to to ease the sting of an 1-2 weekend? So logical inconsistency and hypocrisy are traits you admire? Are you sure you are not a Syracuse grad with a mancrush on Big Papi? It sure looks that way from across the country.

Reaction Score
So pointing out the logical inconsistencies of the statement (I'm trolling but I am not trolling) is an indication of "sensitivity." Well ganz gelassen ... Go ahead and plug it into Google, I doubt you will learn anything new.
(Aber einmal werd ich ganz gelassen
An dir vorbeigeh’n ohne dich zu hassen
Ich werd’ dir wünschen
Dass du selber siehst
Was du für ein Riesen Arschloch bist)

BTW - did not the original poster state he was doing it to to ease the sting of an 1-2 weekend? So logical inconsistency and hypocrisy are traits you admire? Are you sure you are not a Syracuse grad with a mancrush on Big Papi? It sure looks that way from across the country.

You look intelligent with all of this crap but a man crush on Papi fro mau - I guess you aren't. But hey you have some really cool posts nonetheless. Sorry they lost yesterday sucks huh?

August_West

Reaction Score
I heard that his DVR is on the fritz & his favorite show is Homeland...which is on Sunday nights. Remember mountain time is 2 hrs earlier.
Coincidence, maybe but it makes you think!

Homeland is rocking this season but Gronk doesnt strike me as a Homeland type of guy.

Admitting to having fun with pats fans is not really trolling , I mean this is football trash talk not world diplomacy. But they seem the same to pats fans. Oops.

Reaction Score
why is there no Brimah bashing in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom