OT: Denver & Peyton Manning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Denver & Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't know about the murders in the NFL, but DUI and wife beaters has nothing to do with torturing and killing helpless animals.
I guess some people just value human life differently.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I dislike this Manning more than any other player in NFL. His brother is a close second.

But he is really good.

Really? I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone who really couldn't stand P. Manning, to your degree. Is it an 'orange' thing?

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Beats my set of Todd Marinovich, Ryan Leaf, and Brian Bosworth..:p
If I was old enough to afford a Bosworth jersey I would have had one of those as well. He played at Oklahoma when I first was there during my elementary years. I didn't have the jersey but I had the haircut.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Really? I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone who really couldn't stand P. Manning, to your degree. Is it an 'orange' thing?
Orange, Colts, and people who like him. (and of course that's he's good. It's no fun hating someone who sucks. :cool: )

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I guess some people just value human life differently.
What are you talking about? Where did I say that murders in the NFL were ok? I get you like to argue on the board, but that comment was unfair. And I'm not aware of any wife beaters in the NFL. Point them out and I won't like them either. But that has zero to do with valuing life.

There should be a special place in hell reserved for people who torture and kill helpless animals. Just like there should be a special place there for those who torture and kill women and children. Just like there should be a special place there for those who torture and kill men. They are all disgusting acts of violence.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Orange, Colts, and people who like him. (and of course that's he's good. It's no fun hating someone who sucks. :cool: )

Interesting.

Although I will say that every time I see brother Eli's mug, I imagine him with a passifier and baby bonnet. They would complete the look.

OTOH, he does have 2 rings! ..:confused:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Where did I say you did? And you know.
Then I guess you will need to explain your comment where you said "I guess some people value human life differently". You quoted my post when you made that comment and no, I don't "know".

It seemed to me you were saying I don't value human life. If that's what you meant, you are wrong. If i misinterpreted your comment, then I apologize.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Then I guess you will need to explain your comment where you said "I guess some people value human life differently".
What's to explain? You don't agree people value human life differently?

And by your comments, it's easy to see your value is different than say.... mine. You disagree?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What's to explain? You don't agree people value human life differently?

And by your comments, it's easy to see your value is different than say.... mine. You disagree?
Well clearly you aren't going to explain why you made that particular comment directed at me. No biggie. You inferred a criticism when you said "I guess some people just value human life differently". Did you mean it as a criticism?

And no where in my posts can you infer that I value human life "differently". I just also happen to think torturing and murdering innocent animals is heinous. Which is exactly what I said regarding my opinion of Vick and the pleasure I take in seeing him lose. Not sure how you can infer what value I place on human life from that. And frankly I still can't figure out why you said what you did based on my comments...

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I always thought Peyton looked best in orange. :)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I haven't been all that surprised. It just seems like they are the best "system" team in the NFL. As long as you have Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, you've got a chance. I figured they'd make the playoffs still, but if they do more than one playoff victory, it would be an amazing accomplishment.
They just lost Wilfork for the season. Not good.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
How odd that two old, "pocket passing dinosaurs" like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are 8-0 w/ 23 touchdown passes and 2 interceptions....:cool:

How are the young, option running QBs doing? Kapernick is 2-2 w/ 5 td's and 4 interceptions, RG3 is 1-3 w/ 6 td's and 4 interceptions, Cam Newton is 1-2 w/ 6 td's and 2 interceptions and Russel Wilson is 4-0 w/ 6 td's and 3 interceptions. So they are a combined 8-7 with 23 td's and 13 interceptions.....:p

Please wake me when the "pistol option" takes over the NFL....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well clearly you aren't going to explain why you made that particular comment directed at me. No biggie.
No need to explain. You know or you wouldn't have responded the way you did.

You can play obtuse, so can I.

And no where in my posts can you infer that I value human life "differently".
Sure you did. And besides, everybody does.

And frankly I still can't figure out why you said what you did based on my comments...

You funny. :D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Peyton put on another performance today... even tho Romo had better numbers

Reaction Score
Don't forget Tony Mandarich .....!

;)

My all-time bust was Joe Don Looney. From Okl I think ....... by way of Mars. Those Giants could really pick em back in the 60's LOL

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't know about, finally, got picked. Peyton would be my first pick.

Reaction Score
My Super Bowl prediction Broncos vs Cowboys.
Okay, after last nights game I change my prediction to Broncos vs Cowboys. But I want to see the 100 point barrier broken in the rematch.

Reaction Score
My all-time bust was Joe Don Looney. From Okl I think ....... by way of Mars. Those Giants could really pick em back in the 60's LOL

How about Rocky Thompson?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, maybe it could have been Kara if you're talking quality of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom