OT: Denver & Peyton Manning | The Boneyard

OT: Denver & Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
The Denver offense made 35 first downs today.

Thirty. Five.

:eek:

That is all.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great game. I so enjoy seeing Vick struggle and get his ass handed to him. One of my most disliked players in the NFL.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I have Eli (but TG not in this weekend) and Peyton's 2 main squeezes at WR, Denaryius and Wes to whom he fed 4 TDs today. Can't say UTenn is good for nothing. As long as the orange checkerboard can keep producing QBs who can wing it, love the school. Of course, that hasn't really happened in awhile.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Interesting how everyone who was so enamored of the Eagles after the first game are berry berry quiet.... the pros are a tad different, Mr. Duck.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Peyton and the Broncos are fun to watch... hi-powered offense and the audibles, thing of beauty

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I left Denver for Dallas at the wrong time. I won't be there to celebrate the Super Bowl win.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have to think that someone will get a pass rush on Peyton and slow him down. If not, then the weather will later in the year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Chip Kelly offense in the NFL equals less time needed to turn the ball over.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Interesting how everyone who was so enamored of the Eagles after the first game are berry berry quiet.... the pros are a tad different, Mr. Duck.
Most of those people weren't in PA. At least not Central PA. huge skepticism of the Eagles in the mid state. We're more more wounded by the disaster in Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
So Manning has thrown for around 65 touchdowns in four games which will give him 1,758 for the season. How good is this guy?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
While have obvious flaws and have been just getting by did anyone think the Pats would be 4-0 at this point with everything they lost and all they have been through since last season?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
While have obvious flaws and have been just getting by did anyone think the Pats would be 4-0 at this point with everything they lost and all they have been through since last season?

I haven't been all that surprised. It just seems like they are the best "system" team in the NFL. As long as you have Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, you've got a chance. I figured they'd make the playoffs still, but if they do more than one playoff victory, it would be an amazing accomplishment.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
As a Colts fan, I am not surprised at all. Had Peyton had a better line and consistently solid D in Indy, I think he would have 2 more titles. With that said, his decision making and ability to read the D has been stepped up ANOTHER level. When they expectations put on you by your Quarterback are much more than you and the coached demand of yourself and the standards he places on himself are even higher, you have a truly special athlete that is 6'5" 210 pound quarterback with a laser rocket arm. I am rooting for him and I really hope it is a Colts-Broncos AFC title game, but I am not sure who I want to win.

I have owned 4 football Jerseys in my life: Manning, Barry Sanders, Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What, the DUI guys, the wife beaters, the murderers don't get your ire up?
I don't know about the murders in the NFL, but DUI and wife beaters has nothing to do with torturing and killing helpless animals.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Great game. I so enjoy seeing Vick struggle and get his ass handed to him. One of my most disliked players in the NFL.
I dislike this Manning more than any other player in NFL. His brother is a close second.

But he is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32