OT: Deflategate: Powerful Accusations & Well Written. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Deflategate: Powerful Accusations & Well Written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
???

It's possible for air to leak out of a ball with a faulty valve, but within the few hour timeframe involved with Deflate-____, the Ideal Gas Law applies better than all 11 tested balls having a faulty valve. Occum's Razor.
Didn't you ever spit on valves as a kid to make sure they weren't leaking. They often leak.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Didn't you ever spit on valves as a kid to make sure they weren't leaking. They often leak.
The probability that 11 leaky valves are in play is not as likely as the Ideal Gas law. Not in in the time frame in question.

Reaction Score
This guy is saying the same thing I was declaring on day one of the so called alleged scandal. "Deflated Balls Are Worst For Performance Than An Inflated Ball"

Haters need to jump off the hater train and go home. Pack it in. We who know better knew Goodell had it in for NE.

And it's really sad, that this commissioner got away with highway robbery.

Goodell declared the patriots organization innocent. Said, "we just want TB12, not you Kraft & Bill, give us your boy! And umm, I'm taking your 1st round draft pick for 2106, your 4th round pick in 2017, and keep your hands up while I'm still talking because I need a million to go with that"

Well I'll be dam Goodell, "I thought you said we could go, we were innocent" lol.

...The refs during the jets game against NE violated league policy EXCEEDING THE FOOTBALL TO 16 PSI. But The Blind Man Still Think TB12 Tampered with the footballs?

Reaction Score
This was a comment on a Profootball Talk article about false statements the NFL's lawyer made in court during the appeal hearing. It sums things up very nicely:

Goodell lied about the data, lied about Brady’s testimony, lied about who suspended the ball guys, falsely accused the Pats of switching k-balls (until it emerged an NFL official was stealing them), and he used a fraudulent report which furthermore dismissed the ref’s testimony about which needle was used. Goodell lied about the independence of the Wells report and it’s unannounced NFL co-author, lied about the Pats denying Wells access to the ball guys (Pats merely said the 5th interrogation would need to be by phone because the guy had a full-time job elsewhere). Goodell denied Brady a fair appeal, made much of Brady “destroying” his phone but then refused to accept Brady’s phone logs offered up at the appeal, oh and he leaked Brady’s generously-given private emails. Then he further exaggerated Wells’ finding into “a scheme” despite no additional evidence. Then he ran to a court of his choice before his victim could even respond. Every step and every breath by Goodell has reeked of lies and destroyed integrity on this case.

There are still people who hate the Patriots so much that they believe everything Goodell's been saying. Then again, there are still people who believe that Mike Nifong was right or that Richard Jewell was guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom