OT: Chukwu to Syracuse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Chukwu to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid has done everything possible to not go to state u. Good luck to him when he comes back for a job. Anyone remember Anthony Harris? Like I said good luck. Morta to me.
What ever happened to Antony Harris? I know he went to some JC in Iowa then to Hawaii. Watched him light it up out there one time vs UNC on Espn. Never heard anything about him since. That Danbury team was fun to watch.

Reaction Score
That train wreck should fit in nicely at Quse. A 7 foot center in the middle of a zone -even one that can not move very well- will be intimidating.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I got to question Paschal Chukwu's decision making abilities.Why leave Providence when you are the only center? Why go to school under sanctions and with a coach who could retire any minute in a system that isn't really suited for a big man? Wish him the best of luck, but he make sure makes some decisions that leave you scratching your head.
P5, televised games that actually have people watching them, playing against some of the top teams in the nation rather teams that we once top teams in the nation, getting out of Providence?

Wait, I take back that last one, Syracuse makes Providence look pretty damn good.

Reaction Score
Don't know why he'd pick cuse over prov, especially with Dunn coming back.

Reaction Score
If you can't get playing time at PC, head to Syracuse, they have lots of minutes. Huh?

Reaction Score
If you can't get playing time at PC, head to Syracuse, they have lots of minutes. Huh?
From what I have heard the move had nothing to do with playing time and more about culture/fit.

Reaction Score
The people around him pushed him to a small, private school. But it sounds like he was never really comfortable there and now wants a different college experience.

Reaction Score
I he ready for two seasons....winter and July???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom