OT- Bumgarner | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Bumgarner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yankee fans would never vote for Schilling. He cut their heart out too many times. Schill did it for more than one team, so Sox fans don't 'own it' anyway. Say what you want about him being a blowhard, but the guy was as 'big game' as I've ever seen. His numbers bear that out.

Plus, whether you like to admit it, he's got one of the great 'Willis Reed' performances all time in baseball. Two days rest is great, but that is toughness.

Oh, and you sound like a 911 truther when you say ketchup (I know you're probably kidding as you've more than 2 brain cells to rub together)

I'm not kidding at all. That's him, he would do that. Call it like it is, and yeah I have plenty of brain cells to realize what an a** he was. You're right I wouldn't vote for him mainly because he would vote for himself. Can't like the guy sorry.....please don't compare it to Willis Reed. One guy couldn't walk.......if it was as bad as you think or the Nation thinks he wasn't doing what he did on the mound that night. He was a big game pitcher, I have no denial. He also was the biggest douchbag in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom