Oriakhi last night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oriakhi last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
4 points in 15 minutes last night....I hope he likes the playing time. I do not have a problem with alex, but his attitude towards calhoun has really irritated me. Give Calhoun a break, he had two surgeries last year was unhealthy and he wants to rip into Calhoun for last year. Last year was definitely one of Calhouns worst considering the talent he had. but when you have the boatright situation, his really poor health, and the suspensions for calhoun last year there was no consistency. It was just one of those years, in which nothing went right. So because of that Alex and his dad want to talk smack about him. I think that is a little childish. Probably Calhoun should have packed it in after the championship run, but you know that is a hard thing to do. Point is, Alex's dad has taught him to be a whiner and a disrespectful person. I have been watching his minutes and really he is not getting much more if at all than last year.
Who the duck_k cares.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
It looks like Alex's dad is on the Missouri board now. MizzoutoUConn handle name. Man Alex's dad just can't stay away from social media! Real destructive guy indeed! haha

Wow are his post entertaining with the backdrop of knowing how he behaved when AO was here. BTW, his handle is UConn2Mizzou and he refers to his son as "The Future 1st Rounder". Here's a sample:

Car Crash

Reaction Score
lol, based on some of the responses it seems Mizzou fans are already well schooled on AO's "game" and what we saw for 3 years.

Wow are his post entertaining with the backdrop of knowing how he behaved when AO was here. BTW, his handle is UConn2Mizzou and he refers to his son as "The Future 1st Rounder". Here's a sample:

Car Crash

Reaction Score
yep, definitely AO's pops, here's a sampling:

IT's touches. No play should ever not run through Alex. This is not a slave plantation its a basketball court. There are no Jim Calhouns here. WTF Enosh Wolfe at UConn is getting more touches than ALex. This is getting ridiculous!

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
That Missouri board is entertaining, but it's just sad that this guy is still holding a a grudge against not just Calhoun, but Napier. Blame everyone else, I guess.

caw

Reaction Score
I was under the impression some wise-ass was making those posts. I mean that can't actually be Oriakhi Sr. can it?

Reaction Score
If true, it's hard to comprehend how incredibly ignorant he must be. Denial goes only so far, to post this stuff you have to be duck*in' stupid.;)

Reaction Score
Could someone post a link to the MO board, please? Not sure which one we're referring to.

Reaction Score

Car Crash

I'm glad AO Sr is Mizzu's problem now. But I am sad for his son. He takes after his father: take no responsibility, blame everyone else. Sad :(

His father is a horrible role model and a pathetic dude.

Reaction Score
I was under the impression some wise-ass was making those posts. I mean that can't actually be Oriakhi Sr. can it?

I searched the history, and in that poster's first few posts, he claims to be from NYC with a dad who coached high school basketball in Connecticut. Could be a made up story to give himself cover, but I'm not sure AO Sr. is that bright.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Car Crash

That is just comedy gold!

caw

Reaction Score
I searched the history, and in that poster's first few posts, he claims to be from NYC with a dad who coached high school basketball in Connecticut. Could be a made up story to give himself cover, but I'm not sure AO Sr. is that bright.

Well either way, the poster isn't too bright.

Reaction Score
Some of the dumber comments you'll ever read from AO Sr.

Hope he can learn Turkish in the next couple months because thats where his son is headed.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It has to be AO Sr. What other Missouri fan in their right mind would be paying attention to Wolf?

Is this an oxymoron?

Reaction Score
It has to be AO Sr. What other fan in Missouri would be paying attention to Wolf?

I think your right. I went back a few pages to read other posts on that board and others over there think it is Alex Sr. He is not going to say "This is Mr. Oriakhi pass my son the damn ball!" Next game Flip is gunning up shots and AO is MIA. LOL

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I think your right. I went back a few pages to read other posts on that board and others over there think it is Alex Sr. He is not going to say "This is Mr. Oriakhi pass my son the damn ball!" Next game Flip is gunning up shots and AO is MIA. LOL
Funny! There is no proof but there are certain tells. AO Sr. can't help looking back over his shoulder because like some of us UConn fans who want to see AO fail and our bigs do well he has the same hopes only with AO succeeding. He wants to validate himself through his kid. I doubt it happens because AO has fundamental flaws with his game. But who knows.

BTW - you wrote something in Hebrew in another thread. What was the message?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Car Crash
Wow - that thread is amazing. I love the thought that he believes literally every play should be run through Alex. Someone pointed out he has 2 assists all season and that in the first half of the game in 11 minutes, he took one out of 5 shots for the team and converted 25%.

I don't wish bad things for Alex and I can even accept that he wanted a final chance to play in the tourny as a good reason for leaving. If you really have NBA aspirations, you need to have those extra games. But I am so glad his dad is no longer associated with us. Total disaster there. It will end up hurting that program.

Reaction Score
his last 4-5 games look very much like his last year at Uconn, 5ppg , 6 rebounds.. maybe goodman should have waited to write the article

Reaction Score
his last 4-5 games look very much like his last year at Uconn, 5ppg , 6 rebounds.. maybe goodman should have waited to write the article

He used the 1st 3 games as evidence that Haith showed a better ability to coach AO when those 3 games didn't really show any marked improvement over what he did as a sophomore. I was waiting for the end of the season when AO would go out with a thud to clown Goodman on twitter but apparently I don't even have to wait that long.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
He used the 1st 3 games as evidence that Haith showed a better ability to coach AO when those 3 games didn't really show any marked improvement over what he did as a sophomore. I was waiting for the end of the season when AO would go out with a thud to clown Goodman on twitter but apparently I don't even have to wait that long.
Goodman is no different than free. He has a vendetta against JC and writes stuff with the intent of flaming on coach. If what he writes is proven inaccurate he just slinks under the rock he came from and waits for people to forget his misinformation. Then he comes out of his hiding and starts all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom