Open Practice for Students- Oct. 27th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Open Practice for Students- Oct. 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
does anyone have the time? i'd definitely go to this if i dont have class during it
Class! Class? You can go to a practice and you worry about class?
I am not belittling you and applaud your conviction but boy, things have changed since I was in school. My senior year, I saw the inside of a classroom at finals and any midterms only (yes I did graduate and with 3.16)

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
If they scrimmage I expect stats....

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
All I want is for every student who attends to write something about every scholarship player on the team. That's all. Well, also something about the coaches, what the practice worked one, who was on what team, can Rakim defend the pick and roll, can Rodney create his own jumpshot and make contested ones, and other tidbits. That's all. Is that so much?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
All I want is for every student who attends to write something about every scholarship player on the team. That's all. Well, also something about the coaches, what the practice worked one, who was on what team, can Rakim defend the pick and roll, can Rodney create his own jumpshot and make contested ones, and other tidbits. That's all. Is that so much?

I still like my digital recorder narration idea. I'm even willing to attempt a transcription...

Reaction Score
I assume this is only open to UConn students? If they aren't checking IDs I may be able to sneak my way in.

Otherwise, is @jfuchs91 a student? He would be an ideal candidate to give us a report.

A couple years too late for me, unfortunately. Otherwise, I certainly would've been happy to give an extensive report.

But I do trust @aburks41 and others to provide insight into the team that we've all been craving. I'll be looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom