Open Practice for Students- Oct. 27th | The Boneyard

Open Practice for Students- Oct. 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if they have done this before, but UConn is hosting an open practice for the students inside Gampel on Monday, 10/27.

Time for the Boneyard undergrads to get to work and deliver some practice updates.

Reaction Score
Well now maybe we can get some news on how ours guys are doing, who's standing out? Practice started 3 weeks ago and I think we haven't heard much since the first day. I remember reading in another thread about the beat reporters "long hours, low pay" What the fk are they do during these "long hours"

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Well now maybe we can get some news on how ours guys are doing, who's standing out? Practice started 3 weeks ago and I think we haven't heard much since the first day. I remember reading in another thread about the beat reporters "long hours, low pay" What the fk are they do during these "long hours"
Check out the NBA Scout thoughts thread :)

Reaction Score
does anyone have the time? i'd definitely go to this if i dont have class during it

Reaction Score
Students –

As our fall sports wrap-up regular season play, we are looking forward to the start of our winter sports season! With student tickets in such high demand, here are a few details on how to secure tickets to UConn home games!

MEN’S ICE HOCKEY

New for 2014 – Men’s Ice Hockey is playing all 11 home games at the XL Center in Hartford. Student tickets will be done on a game-by-game basis and will be FREE. Students can visit the UConn Ticket Office approximately ten days prior to each home game to pick up a max of two student tickets.

The Huskies first home game in Hartford (and as part of the Hockey East conference) is Wednesday, November 5th (7PM) versus Boston College. 350 free student tickets are currently available for pick-up at the UConn Ticket Office. Hurry! We are expecting high demand for this game so stop by today!

UConn vs. Boston College Buses: SUBOG will be running buses for the Husky’s home opener. Tickets will be available for purchase starting Mon., Oct. 27th. For additional information, visitwww.subog.uconn.edu.

MEN’S BASKETBALL

Men’s Basketball student season tickets for games at XL are still available for only $40 each. To purchase,CLICK HERE. The champ’s regular season kicks-off in less than two weeks and the XL package includes opponents like Cincinnati and SMU!

Mark your calendars, the men’s basketball team is hosting an open practice for all students this Monday(Oct. 27th) inside Gampel at 3PM. Additional details to follow.

WOMEN’S BASKETBALL

Women’s Basketball student season tickets for games at XL and Gampel are still available for only $14 each. To purchase, CLICK HERE. The nine-time National Champion’s season starts in just under two weeks!

FOOTBALL

Next Saturday, November 1st (Noon) is HOMECOMING AT THE RENT! The Huskies take on UCF and students can purchase $15 tickets to the game at the UConn Ticket Office! Want to bring friends, family or other UConn alums to the game? You can buy $20 “Friends & Family” tickets as well!

Don’t forget – the Huskies are heading to Yankee Stadium on Saturday, November 8th (3:30 PM). Students can get a ticket to the Husky’s game in the Bronx for only $30 through the UConn Ticket Office OR spend $40 at www.subog.uconn.edu and get a game ticket and round-trip bus transportation!

MEN’S SOCCER

Men’s Soccer only has two regular season home games remaining! Students can pick up a $3 ticket at the UConn Ticket Office for their match-up with SMU on Oct. 25th (Senior Day) or Oct. 28th vs. Yale.

Sadly i have a lab at that time so i will not be able to go. If I had a lecture i would be skipping class to go. Hopefully we get some of the other guys to report

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Dunno, but they aren't allowed at most practices per KO.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
il be there

Yeah buddy! Bring a digital recorder and just narrate your thoughts. That way you don't have to look down to take notes and you catch all the action. I will have a longer list of demands and will post here as I think of them.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah buddy...bring a digital recorder and just narrate your thoughts. That way you don't have to look down to take notes and you catch all the action. I will have a longer list of demands and will post here as I think of them.
Whose got some go pro glasses they can lend to Burks?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Whose got some go pro glasses they can lend to Burks?

Not sure I'd want to risk a beat down from Rock? But if he has to take one for the team, so be it.

Reaction Score
I can just live post the practice on here and then get some videos and upload them to youtube

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Who wants to send me their peoplesoft so I can order student XL tickets for only $40!? lol

Reaction Score
The media will be allowed in to watch today's practice and talk to the players. So we'll get some news tonight.

Some people are unrealistic and ignorant about how this works. The media is only allowed into practice when Ollie says it's O.K. They can't just drive up to Storrs and storm into the practice facility. What do you want them to do, drive up to Storrs and hang out at the door all day until players walk by and talk to them?

Reaction Score
The media will be allowed in to watch today's practice and talk to the players. So we'll get some news tonight.

Some people are unrealistic and ignorant about how this works. The media is only allowed into practice when Ollie says it's O.K. They can't just drive up to Storrs and storm into the practice facility. What do you want them to do, drive up to Storrs and hang out at the door all day until players walk by and talk to them?
Thanks Dom

Reaction Score

You joke, but I think some people on this board actually expect them to do that.

Reaction Score
We'll see how I feel about class on Monday haha or else I'll be a little late. I'll try my best to be there.

Reaction Score
I assume this is only open to UConn students? If they aren't checking IDs I may be able to sneak my way in.

Otherwise, is @jfuchs91 a student? He would be an ideal candidate to give us a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom