Open Practice Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Who's on each squad?

Reaction Score
I think I'll be close to spot on by year 2 saying that Rock would be our version of Dejuan Blair. He's the same size and obviously much more skilled than people believe.

Reaction Score
I think I'll be close to spot on by year 2 saying that Rock would be our version of Dejuan Blair. He's the same size and obviously much more skilled than people believe.

What basis do you have to say he's "obviously" much more skilled than people think? A co-ed scrimmage? A live blog of practice? I mean, really, this thing where you turn a complete unknown into an NBA player is nonsense. Dial it back.

Reaction Score
So uhh omar calhoun is on the bench with a big leg brace on.. Any clue on what happened?

Reaction Score
Stayed for about 45 mins but had class.

Rock is a beast on the boards. I know he probably won't be too much of an impact this year but it's hard to imagine someone who rebounds like that won't play a decent amount on this team.

Let me ask you this after thanking you also - does he just rebound the ball or does he put a body on everyone, box out to carve space and go get it? Just curious if he has the fundamentals down.......thanks to both of you again for the updates!

It sounds to me like Sam Jr may be a surprise to some.

Reaction Score
Let me ask you this after thanking you also - does he just rebound the ball or does he put a body on everyone, box out to carve space and go get it? Just curious if he has the fundamentals down..thanks to both of you again for the updates!

It sounds to me like Sam Jr may be a surprise to some.

He rebounds. Came down with a one handed offensive rebound at one point. Trying to stay level headed with expectations but could help but feel excited finally watching someone grab boards like that.

Cassell's game is polished. He's going to look real mature out there. His athleticism obviously isn't there but he can ball.

Amida's offensive game is impressive. As i left my buddy texted me saying he had a couple hook shots posting up against Phil. Seems like everyone is looking to get him lobs too.

Danny Hamilton can ball.

Rodney is fast as lightning.

I'd add more but im walking around campus so i'll probably get hit by a car

Reaction Score
What basis do you have to say he's "obviously" much more skilled than people think? A co-ed scrimmage? A live blog of practice? I mean, really, this thing where you turn a complete unknown into an NBA player is nonsense. Dial it back.
He has none. His Lubin obsession is bizarre, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom