One week until Maryland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One week until Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man I wish we were playing them in January. I don't think our defensive rotations are ready for a big game like this. Not really worried about our offense, but our defense is terrible at the moment. Hope I'm wrong.
MD doesn't exactly play stellar defense either. They play transfers and freshmen, and are still gelling together as well.

Game will certainly come down to defense; both teams bring a lot of firepower.

Reaction Score
The best player for Maryland this season is Rasheed Sulaimon. He is a lot better than I thought he was going to be. Scores, passes, plays defense, he has made life a lot easily for Melo Trimble. Layman has had his usual up and down season. Carter's stats haven't been always there but he's been great so far this year. Lost tons of weight. Then we have out three bigs Stone, Dodd and Cekovski. Stone has played well of late. He is getting used to the speed of the game.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one looking forward to watching the game Tuesday, but not 'that' anxious at this juncture of the season?

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
will they be serving alcohol since it's a jimmy v event?
Yep they will serve beer...it's just those dreaded NCAA Tourney games that refuse to sell beer

Although with the game being a 9pm start you should have plenty of time to pre-game and get your drank on prior to entering the arena unless you want subject yourself to the worst fanbase on the planet in WVU fans

Reaction Score
The best player for Maryland this season is Rasheed Sulaimon. He is a lot better than I thought he was going to be. Scores, passes, plays defense, he has made life a lot easily for Melo Trimble. Layman has had his usual up and down season. Carter's stats haven't been always there but he's been great so far this year. Lost tons of weight. Then we have out three bigs Stone, Dodd and Cekovski. Stone has played well of late. He is getting used to the speed of the game.

RS is shooting 53% from 3 and has been much more aggressive in his demeanor. Maybe he didnt like K's hugs as much as the rest of Blue Devils nation but he is noticeably better in MD.. Carter is a nice player, tough match up for us considering we need Miller on him and Layman lol.. Our Huskies will need to play really good D (they haven't late) for 40 and shoot the ball from the perimeter well. Also need a double double from Miller in this one. Should be fun.

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Am I the only one looking forward to watching the game Tuesday, but not 'that' anxious at this juncture of the season?
I understand what you are saying. Too many important games so early in the season. Atlantis now Maryland. Watched Maryland and NC last week. They both looked good.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom