Olivia Nelson-Ododa | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Olivia Nelson-Ododa

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
They should have started at 1:00 because the prologue won't end until 2:00.

Reaction Score
A close friend's daughter played for a Patriot League program. I don't think the hours she put in differed much at all from the hours at UConn. And all of their travel consisted of long bus rides as opposed to charter flights. There clearly is a difference in the quality of play and the intensity of the practices, but not much difference in terms of hours.

I also had two kids who played D1 soccer at smaller programs. Based on conversations with many players/parents, I don't think their total hours, including conditioning and weigh training, was any different than at UConn.

My comment suggested getting the Full College experience.
I didn't address difficult hours or practices---you posting suggest these may be an issue. NOT ME.
Read:
Basketball is a GAME, we usually play games for FUN. Some see the game as a stepping stone, others as a means to some kind of stardom (prominence). As we look around the teams Uconn play s you can see every kind; some successful some not.
If my grand daughter had the talent to play at Uconn: I'd advise her to not accept their offer. Life is too short; enjoy the FULL experience, remember only a very thin few make the or stay in the Wnba or Europe.
And I am a Uconn Fan for a long, long, long time..

While WBB is enjoyable for me to watch and I'm almost addicted to it, College should a level of fun to it. I worked all through college. That extra-curricular fun I missed belongs to my grand daughter.

Reaction Score
Looking at the streaming and noticed the girls sitting in the background. Just enough to spell HUSKIES!!!! Am I reading too much into this?

Could be GEORGIA.

Reaction Score
My comment suggested getting the Full College experience.
I didn't address difficult hours or practices---you posting suggest these may be an issue. NOT ME.
Read:
Basketball is a GAME, we usually play games for FUN. Some see the game as a stepping stone, others as a means to some kind of stardom (prominence). As we look around the teams Uconn play s you can see every kind; some successful some not.
If my grand daughter had the talent to play at Uconn: I'd advise her to not accept their offer. Life is too short; enjoy the FULL experience, remember only a very thin few make the or stay in the Wnba or Europe.
And I am a Uconn Fan for a long, long, long time..

While WBB is enjoyable for me to watch and I'm almost addicted to it, College should a level of fun to it. I worked all through college. That extra-curricular fun I missed belongs to my grand daughter.

You still have made no point at all why going to UConn is worse than any other D1 program in terms of having a FULL college experience. Any D1 program will limit a player somewhat, be it UConn or a small D1.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So those bulldogs on the table are Winder-Barrow bulldogs, or Georgia bulldogs?

Reaction Score
upload_2017-11-15_14-26-29.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom