Ohhhh Canadaaa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ohhhh Canadaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Now you don't say the starting power forward becomes's the new small forward. How is Pastner allowing this. Some of you guys nominated him as a above average coach. I see a good recruiter, and a very poor coach.

You guys at memphis are funny denying this report from someone who was at the camp, writing reports on the prospects their. LOL. Tell your coach get his shop together.

I believe Shaq when he says how much he weighs...or are you calling him a liar?

The 3, 4, and 5 will be played by Nick King, Austin Nichols, and Shaq Goodwin (with Shaq playing the 4)

Reaction Score
I believe Shaq when he says how much he weighs...or are you calling him a liar?

A scout at the event says he's gotten substantially leaner, while changing his position from the 4 to the 3, all while showing no ability to play a skill position... get it together over there.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
A scout at the event says he's gotten substantially leaner, while changing his position from the 4 to the 3, all while showing no ability to play a skill position... get it together over there.

So you're calling Shaq a liar, and that's fine...if you wish to believe incorrect information, that's on you.

"Who is saying that I'm 205 pounds? I'm 230 lol"

"man what lol, talking about I want to play the 3, I love the 4"

Reaction Score
lol what information do you have?? a kids twitter mentions. You've clearly lost it. I love how you avoid the fact your starting big thinks he's a 3 in the NBA. You guys have a nice season. We look forward to your ass kissing when we accomplish what you dream about.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
lol what information do you have?? a kids twitter mentions. You've clearly lost it. I love how you avoid the fact your starting big thinks he's a 3 in the NBA. You guys have a nice season. We look forward to your ass kissing when we accomplish what you dream about.

The fact you choose to believe some random scout over Shaq Goodwin himself tells me all I need to know. You badly want it to be true, and I don't blame you.

If I want info on Shaq, I'll just ask him.

Reaction Score
Ok we watched the team on the web play Monday. Shaq looks literally the same he did last season with more explosion. Kuran is 205 and Shaq is bigger than him.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It's a really interesting article but...Canadians go to college for 5 years?

I mean, I know a lot of people on this board went to college for 6 or 7 years, but that wasn't intended.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
It's a really interesting article but...Canadians go to college for 5 years?

I mean, I know a lot of people on this board went to college for 6 or 7 years, but that wasn't intended.

In Canada you have 6 years to play 5 seasons. (I guess they include a redshirt season)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UofMemphis said:
I always cheer for my conference brothers as long as they aren't playing us...that's just how I am.

Yeah, I cheered like hell for you against Virginia. Didn't quite work out there.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I always cheer for my conference brothers as long as they aren't playing us...that's just how I am.

We're half-brothers at best.

Your mom was our dad's one night fling and we're not quite ready to have you over for the holidays.

Plus, we want a paternity test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22