Official Selection Show thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Official Selection Show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Pac 12 got 6, I can live with that. I didn't try to count how many SEC or ACC teams got in.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice that Nikki Fargas (sp?) mentioned that Bridgeport was virtually a home game for the Huskies but didn't mention that Greensboro is virtually a home game for SoCar?
Not at all the same. Bridgeport to Hartford is less than an hour drive. No one else in UCONN's regional is remotely close to Bridgeport.

Greensboro is just under 3 hours from Columbia. There's a good chance they'll face UNC in the Sweet 16 whose campus is 50 minutes away. It's also in a completely different state. Not quite the same as a home crowd, though it will be well attended by SC fans.

Reaction Score
Peck might be slightly less painful than a sharp stick in the eye, but not for sure.
When UConn lost Paige and were in the peak of their struggles, Peck stated that Geno depends on a single star and doesn't develop the whole team to do multiple roles, that's why it was having problems.....

Tut! Tut! I haven't heard her lately.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Missouri beats South Carolina but doesn't make it. Arkansas has one more loss than Missouri with 1 good win (LSU) but not as high a win as South Carolina. But they did beat Missouri 3 times, maybe that was the tiebreaker.

Reaction Score
Can you remind me - which regions play in the finial 4 against each other - following on my phone hard to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom