NY Jets rewarding fans who show up at kickoff, are loud, etc. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NY Jets rewarding fans who show up at kickoff, are loud, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have season tickets for a Bundelsiga team and we use a scanned card for each entry;

What we do in this situation is I would inform Mainz that I will not be at a game and they have an area on their website where someone could buy it. My card is deactivated for that game and somehow I get paid for the ticket if someone else buys it (I don't know how that works because I never did it). Since my entry card doubles as a cash card inside the stadium (they don't accept cash inside the stadium) I suppose they can just add credit my card the appropriate amount.

I don't know the specifics, but generally I just click a button on a website and everything else is out of my hands. Seems pretty easy, and theoretically the team doesn't make any money on the transaction; it's just a service for season ticket holders.

Germans are so damn efficient.

Reaction Score
I absolutely love this idea. I think getting rewards for going to games, being early, being loud and all that comes with it would go a long way in helping correct the fair weather fan problem we have. In all honesty though, I just want free stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom