Notre Dame | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Took Snyder 4 seasons. (well, 6 if you include his last two years before he left)

I think PP will have us back in year 4.
Back to what, the Yankee Conference?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Back to what, the Yankee Conference?

Having trouble reading or comprehending. Look up about two posts

"I don't expect PP to get to that level, but I do expect to see PP get to his normal level, which would be an upgrade at UCONN."

Going back to the topic of this thread, I wonder how many of you would have been with the majority of fans on NDNation that wanted to see Kelly gone?

Reaction Score
If Pasqualoni can't go 6-6 against this schedule then he should retire.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Not an ND fan but for non football reasons I absolutely believed that Kelly should have been dismissed from his duties at ND a couple of years back. One thing that can be said about him is that (at least in his last three positions) he has made it clear almost immediately that he is a top football mind and knows exactly how to go about improving his team.

I hope you are correct that in two years we will be better off than we were at any time under RE (which would put us ahead of where we ever were in the past). I don't see it (as this train wreck appears to be headed towards a cliff) but I would be more than happy to state that I was wrong of what you profess does in fact happen.

Reaction Score
If Pasqualoni is still here in two years, the the Edsall years will be the golden years of UConn football.

Reaction Score
Snyder has brought K-State to levels our program has never been. But more relevant is his record in the first 2 seasons back at K-State after he took over a team that went 5-7 2-6 in conference. He went 6-6 4-4 and has gotten better each year since. There is no comparison unless we expect to run the table this year. Any takers? But that said he probably didn't fit the profile many here were looking for because of his age and the way he finished up his first tenure much like PP..

sdhusky

Reaction Score
Any takers?

I'm on record saying I can't predict that we'll win our 5th in a row without knowing who we''ll be playing in a bowl.

Reaction Score
Do people seriously not remember the posts on this board about how Houston is better in football than Notre Dame?

I guess that's why its so easy for people to spout off pure idiocy on here - because they'll just pretend they didn't say it later on.
I recall last year when Houston was better than Notre Dame. Is that what you mean?

ND is having a great season. But they have been for the most part irrelevant to the NC discussion for a long time. With their amount of talent, one might say they have been the most underachieving program the past 20 years.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
I recall last year when Houston was better than Notre Dame. Is that what you mean?

ND is having a great season. But they have been for the most part irrelevant to the NC discussion for a long time. With their amount of talent, one might say they have been the most underachieving program the past 20 years.

Here comes Clemson... and FL St

Reaction Score

Yes. Last year a lot of people said that Houston was a better addition to the Big East than Notre Dame, and that all of us old codgers had to stop looking backward and start looking forward.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Yes. Last year a lot of people said that Houston was a better addition to the Big East than Notre Dame, and that all of us old codgers had to stop looking backward and start looking forward.

Did they mean that Houston as an "all-sports" addition was better than ND without football? Or did they straight-up mean football? (I've been on board or lurking for about a full year now, but I have to be honest that I don't remember the "culprits").

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen No one said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom