Northwestern Scouting Report | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Northwestern Scouting Report

Reaction Score
Watching video on Boo it looks like they like to rub guys off with screens until they get a mismatch.. then iso Boo to go one on one.. he’s got some pretty good moves
Have to assume they’ll target Spencer on defense, may mean Hass gets some of his minutes

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Anne Margaret is one of those women who get better looking for 40 consecutive years. Just amazing. The only other one like her I can think of is Cindy Crawford. Sorry to high jack the thread but you had me at Anne Margaret.
If you aren’t aware, she suffered a major injury to her face, maybe when she was in her early thirties I think she had a major fall during a rehearsal, and needed reconstructive surgery. As gorgeous as she was, she was probably even more so before the accident.

Reaction Score

Let our team see this video, especially Tristan Newton. We dont play till tomorrow night give us another chip on our shoulder underestimating our toughness.

They fail to realize the defensive capabilities of Castle and Diarra with DC roaming the paint.

Reaction Score
Stick Castle and Diarra on Bababooie 45 minute legs and stick a fork in Northwestern.

I’ve listened to these guys a few times. I get they’re in the content creation business, but their tone on UConn is consistently negative.

Reaction Score

Let our team see this video, especially Tristan Newton. We dont play till tomorrow night give us another chip on our shoulder underestimating our toughness.

Greg Waddell is a massive blowhard who has convinced himself that Buie is the second coming. Carter is cool but follows Greg's lead far too often

Reaction Score
If it's too much of a hassle for Castle, then put Stewie on Bouie.
It’s funny you should say that.. but I agree..Stewie stays in front of the player he is guarding like Castle does..which is why I think he is going to be a great player for UConn

Reaction Score
Greg Waddell is a massive blowhard who has convinced himself that Buie is the second coming. Carter is cool but follows Greg's lead far too often

Well put. Carter has some schtick about Cam only talking ish to scrubs and/or when UConn is winning/wins. I guess he’s insinuating he’s a front runner? Seems like kind of a pointless criticism.

I can’t wait to comment on their recap video with my doo douie line.

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
Looking at common opponents we should do fine.
NW 76 Indiana 72 at Bloomington.
UCONN 77 Indiana 57 at MSG.
NW 56 DePaul 46 at Chicago.
UCONN 85 DePaul 56 at Storrs.
UCONN 101 DePaul 65 at Chicago.
Remember they are a 22 -11 team
Nine of those 11 losses are splits within the BIG TEN.
Nearly all the BIG TEN games were close, win or lose.
They lose by 9 to Wisconsin in the BIG TEN Tournament.
Wisconsin gets blown out (11 points) to an up-tempo James Madison.
James Madison is a UCONN Lite.
They haven't seen any team with such speed, offensive versatility and defensive aggressiveness as UCONN.
I'm seeing a 20 point win.
If we go + 40% for 3P , 25 point win.
If we go 30 % for 3P,15 point win.
GO UCONN!!!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
The first game Northwestern won vs. Quad 1 this season on a neutral court was yesterday. All their Quad 1 wins (4) were at home up until then.

Their best away win was against Maryland.

They lost to #296 Chicago State. At home. That definitely offsets beating Purdue at home.

I think there is a lot of looking for drama where there isn’t any. This is a bubble team who had a profile very similar to Seton Hall.
Thank god we haven’t had any issues with Seton Hall the last few years.

Kidding aside, we should win by 10 plus, as long as NW doesn’t have their A game and us our D game. You gotta love a team that can get down 8-10 and yet you don’t lose a bit of confidence in the result.

Reaction Score
If we hit shots early, we go to halftime up 12. Second half we run their tired legs/shortened depth into the ground and get up by 25. Garbage time who knows, but we should win by 17 to 22 points at least.

Reaction Score
Their drama program was like a who's who from Hollywood. Far too many to name but among others:

Charlton Heston, Jennifer Jones, Tony Randall, Cloris Leachman, Patricia Neal, McLean Stevenson and hundreds of others who were famous, somewhat famous or little known in moves, television and theater.
Heston would "part" the lane and drive, Stevenson would make the game a "mash" up and Randall always played " clean".

Reaction Score
If you aren’t aware, she suffered a major injury to her face, maybe when she was in her early thirties I think she had a major fall during a rehearsal, and needed reconstructive surgery. As gorgeous as she was, she was probably even more so before the accident.
Loved her in Viva Las Vegas with Elvis, especially their great song “The Lady Loves Me”

Reaction Score
Northwestern is a 9 seed, right. They can be dangerous. Not changing my score prediction though.

Reaction Score
Dogs > Cats

As long as the team takes them seriously and given how we have played this year I have no reason to think they won't - it is an easy cover. I'm on a plane to Dallas so I was able to take them on FanDuel.

LET'S GO!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom