Nefarious hand signals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nefarious hand signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Those "hand signals" don't look good. Someone really needs to talk to the kid. Best case scenario he is shouting out his boys back home, and "b" really stands for Brooklyn. If nothing else, he should knock it off because of how it looks. The fact that he says he was "scratching his eye", makes it look worse.

Hopefully you were kidding? The Goggles are as common as the Peace sign these days.

TSam "scratching his eye" was a just a joke.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what those signals or hand signs mean and obviously Jacobs doesn't either, no matter what he infers, but the point of his article was that KO did not slap TSam upside the head as part of some discipline thing. He was heading off criticism that already was starting to be written on the incident nationally. We don't need a 10 minute CBS profile story before the game about KO abusing his players as untrue as it is. (even as players told their side that it was a game ie: nothing) Jacobs goes off the rails a lot but in this one case he was coming to KO's side and rather quickly to put this story to rest.

JJ pulled off something similar to a back handed compliment. Stick to one story..not one story and part of another "non story". I wonder, when Tsam made those big wide eyes, if he was trying to invade our brains with his wickedness. Didn't read where JJ mentioned that.

Reaction Score
Hopefully you were kidding? The Goggles are as common as the Peace sign these days.

TSam "scratching his eye" was a just a joke.
Watch the vid, he looked like he was scrathing his nose/eye with the goggles

Reaction Score
Watch the vid, he looked like he was scrathing his nose/eye with the goggles

I took it as he said he was scratching his eye as something he said to KO...Like he gets slapped and he says to KO..."I wasn't doin' nothing...I was just scratching my eye"

Reaction Score
That was a nice piece of investigative work. I can see why you don't work at The Courant.

Also, as it is my preferred medium, loved the MSpaint highlights.

Thanks. Literally took me the entire morning but it was a great way to ease the pregame jitters.

I wanted to catch Jacobs flashing a gang sign himself but he doesn't use his hands much when he talks. DiMauro is very handsy though. He could potentially be in about 15 different street gangs.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I took it as he said he was scratching his eye as something he said to KO...Like he gets slapped and he says to KO..."I wasn't doin' nothing...I was just scratching my eye"

Yeah, I thought he was pretending to scratch his eye, after KO 'caught' him giving the goggles to the camera. KO gave him a 'pull your head in' smack, and everybody broke up laughing. Have that man indicted!

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
Those "hand signals" don't look good. Someone really needs to talk to the kid. Best case scenario he is shouting out his boys back home, and "b" really stands for Brooklyn. If nothing else, he should knock it off because of how it looks. The fact that he says he was "scratching his eye", makes it look worse.

Keep it moving grandpa.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Terrance was really weak here. He needs to learn how to really throw up gang signs. We should sign DeSean Jackson, I hear he's looking for a job nowadays. He can teach our guys how it's done.

Reaction Score
What's funny is that the article almost seems like a Colbert-like satirical piece in its stupidity, but because of the author we know it's not.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I can not imagine what avenues and where this story would have gone if it were JC who kiddingly slapped a player. This Jacobs is always trying to stir a hornets nest and should be a political columnist for that left wing rag. He should concentrate on his idol Geno and leave the men's program alone.
I rarely read anything he writes but did this after my son alerted me to it - he said he knew I would blow up over it - I didn't disappoint him.
To hell with Jacobs and hope KO bans him from the locker room
Go Huskies!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm a little concerned about what signals Jacobs may be sending. If you take the first letter of the first seven paragraphs of his article, you get KTC HISS.

Obviously, KTC is shorthand for Kill The Crips. Everyone knows that. But the HISS has me confused. Is Jacobs a member of a new rival street gang called the Snakes, which is taking on the Crips, maybe forming a temporary alliance with the Bloods, before eventually turning on them too? Since, you know, they're snakes.

Evidence would seem to indicate yes.

Reaction Score
It was like when the Obamas gave each other a fist bump and their opponents called it a terrorist fist jab. If you don't know wha you are talking about, shut up!

Reaction Score
I think TS has been hanging around racist gang member thug from chicago ryan boatright a little too much.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think TS has been hanging around racist gang member thug from chicago ryan boatright a little too much.

Seriously. Imagine if Giffey had non-racists throwing him the ball?! He'd hit 15 3s a game.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I'm a little concerned about what signals Jacobs may be sending. If you take the first letter of the first seven paragraphs of his article, you get KTC HISS.

Obviously, KTC is shorthand for Kill The Crips. Everyone knows that. But the HISS has me confused. Is Jacobs a member of a new rival street gang called the Snakes, which is taking on the Crips, maybe forming a temporary alliance with the Bloods, before eventually turning on them too? Since, you know, they're snakes.

Evidence would seem to indicate yes.
4516646+_472d4f2f6268e40c74b21602aad6ce45.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It was like when the Obamas gave each other a fist bump and their opponents called it a terrorist fist jab. If you don't know wha you are talking about, shut up!

Or when he gives the "finger" to his opponents while scratching his face or has his hands resting on his crossed legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom