ND/PSU [merged] | The Boneyard

ND/PSU [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Me me me. Was surprised no thread had been started.

Reaction Score
Sporadically checking stats. Seems like ND is running their offense through McBride.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Weak crowd on hand. Was much louder for the uconn game.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
ND started out aloof almost.

putting it together now and fouls stacking up on Penn State

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Achonwa back in the line up.

Why didn't we get Taya Reimer?

She plays hard and is a great interior presence. Rebounds great.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
B10 Network

Notre Dame on a considerable run winning 27-19: 7:46 first half
Penn State in major foul trouble, just about everyone with 2

Especially early, Penn St offense interesting offense but sorry Ice, Maggie can't develop her own shots.

ND out rebounding to death. lots of easy shots, almost looks like traditional UTenn.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I hate to seem overly reactive, but ND looks damn good, I have to admit. It may just take a special game from Breanna Stewart to beat these kids.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I hate to seem overly reactive, but ND looks damn good, I have to admit. It may just take a special game from Breanna Stewart to beat these kids.
You seem overly reactive...I'm just sayin'

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

Don't agree…guard LLoyd and rebound a bit and they don't look so hot.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score

HaHa!!

ND does look good now that they have it going.

It just resonates in me that I hope ND gets a #1 seed. I dont want to play them to go to the FF.

Reaction Score
Some of these players in women's hoop are just not on this planet.

Why didn't that Penn State player launch up a shot at the buzzer? She was like looking to pass it to someone behind her with time running out.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Notre Dame actually practices an Alley-Oop to Jewel, seen it before. Made it tonight.

PennState in the most foul trouble I've ever seen a team in…everyone with2 or 3.

I actually think that Penn State had a good game plan; the fouls and Maggie's inability to find shots has killed them.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
It may be of some interest that the halftime score of the UConn-Penn State game on the same floor on November 17 was 37-22, in comparison with tonight's halftime score of 42-28 in favor of Notre Dame. I just heard that ND shot 33% in the half, despite their 14-point lead.

Of course, UConn played the entire game without KML and Morgan, and that was only the second game that they did not have those players. ND appears to be completely healthy with all of their players. Nonetheless, ND looks very good at both ends of the floor, and they are certainly drawing fouls and getting to the line as much as ever.

If ND and UConn were to meet with all 9 of its scholarship players healthy, I think UConn would be favored by a significant margin as of now.

It may be of some interest that Maryland is only leading Ohio State by 7 points (54-47) with 7 minutes left in the game. There does not seem to be a major difference in quality between those two former UConn opponents, so the similarity of UConn's scores against those teams may not be so surprising. In my opinion, Ohio State is improving its standing (and perhaps its national ranking) by playing and losing to highly ranked teams. If so, that is a lesson that other teams should take to heart.

Reaction Score
Such an embarrassing effort by PSU. Slow to react to everything. No intensity in comparison to ND.

ND should clearly be ranked ahead of Tennessee. Maybe even Duke.

I believe the coaches poll has Stanford ranked ahead of ND which just shows you how clueless a lot of WCBB coaches are.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Such an embarrassing effort by PSU. Slow to react to everything. No intensity in comparison to ND.

ND should clearly be ranked ahead of Tennessee. Maybe even Duke.

I believe the coaches poll has Stanford ranked ahead of them which just shows you how clueless a lot of WCBB coaches are.

I think they play Tennessee this year. So we will find out.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Again I will ask the question, why didnt we land Reimer?

She is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle