NCAA Elite 8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA Elite 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Harrison mugged Jackson twice over, no whistle? I'm not sure I've ever seen such a blatant whistle in favor of one team as I've seen to start this game. Last trip down, Towns throws a Randy Macho Man Savage elbow at his man to create space, nothing. Got to be frustrating for the ND kids right now knowing that if they sneeze near Towns it's going to be a flagrant 2.

Reaction Score
Damn, a couple of really soft fouls called on Auguste...
And several seconds delayed. The refs waited until he missed to blow the whistle.

Figures too, because Auguste is dominating right now

Reaction Score
As if kentucky isn't good enough already, do the refs have to give them every single call? It's ridiculous.

Two terrible calls on August. Now he has two and its a gift five points for ky

For a team that plays d as aggressively as ky, they never get called for fouls. It's oike Louisville. Grab everyone's arm. Slap at them. Bump into them. And it's never called.

Reaction Score
Kentucky is looking mortal with these pro sets Brey is running. I'm surprised.

Reaction Score
That Connaughton kid is tough man, playing a really great game so far. Over/under on how many more times they're going to mention that basketball isn't even his best sport?

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is playing inspired. Kentucky is definitely beatable tonight.

Reaction Score
Anyone else see cal during that halftime interview? Is it me or is packing on the pounds? Looks like he's getting chubby. Maybe it's just the pinstripes aren't too flattering.

Was it me or did he waddle away to the locker room?

Reaction Score
ND is outplaying them but Kentucky is getting every call. Harrison's clutch and grab on defense every possession and just barrel into defenders on the other end and get the calls. Augusta fouls were bogus. Calipari is so smug, it's almost comical.

Reaction Score
ND is outplaying them but Kentucky is getting every call. Harrison's clutch and grab on defense every possession and just barrel into defenders on the other end and get the calls. Augusta fouls were bogus. Calipari is so smug, it's almost comical.

The crazy thing is that kentucky grabs and slaps and fouls on every possession and it's never called. And then they call everything on the other end against kentucky. Go near them and it's a foul. How a team that plays d as aggressively as ky does never fouls is simply impossible

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
HuskiesAllDay said:
The crazy thing is that kentucky grabs and slaps and fouls on every possession and it's never called. And then they call everything on the other end against kentucky. Go near them and it's a foul. How a team that plays d as aggressively as ky does never fouls is simply impossible

It's infuriating to watch the Harrisons just play d with their hands and refs allow it.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Holy moly. Loving these dunks by ND.

Reaction Score
It's infuriating to watch the Harrisons just play d with their hands and refs allow it.

And on the offensive end all they do is barrel into you or push you away with their off hand and it's never called.

Reaction Score
Keep it going, it will come down to the last shot.

Reaction Score
Hell has officially frozen over I would have never expected myself to root for Notre Dame in my wildest dreams. I feel dirty

Reaction Score
I never thought in a million years I would be rooting this passionately for a notre dame win.

But that's the power of cal and Kentucky. They are pure evil

Reaction Score
I watched the Wisconsin game with a buddy who went to Wisconsin. He had a friend there who was like, Notre Dame has NO CHANCE. I said well they seemed to do well against lots of ACC powerhouses with size and talent. No Notre Dame has nobody over 6'4! Anyway they may very well lose. But they showed its not the size of the dog in the FIGHT! Reminds me of Uconn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom