NCAA Elite 8 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NCAA Elite 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is why our inconsistent recruiting pisses me off. We are the only ones who can be counted on vs Kentucky/Duke when they can win it. That fact alone should keep us good enough to be in the mix every year. I am so sick and tired of these teams failing down the stretch vs them. Really did anyone really think Mark Few and Gonzaga were gonna get it down when it counts? It's absurd Arizona and Notre Dame went home last night and this team moves on.

Reaction Score
A big MO change before the missed bunny, was a combination of 3 bad calls and bad no calls where there there was a 6 to 7 point swing. It started with that call that the back side ref reversed the out of bounds call to Dook but was actually called correct in the first place.

Reaction Score
Gonzaga played a pretty bad game with a lot of turnovers and a lot of empty trips down the floor. Pankos kept missing his shots which hurt quite a bit.

Reaction Score
Got 3 of 4 in my Final 4, the miss being Kentucky (had Arizona instead). In the office pool, only 1 person can catch me if Kentucky wins it all. So, going to be a big time Badger fan on Saturday. Like I need the excuse.

Catch most of the State game. State had it and blew it and was lucky to get to OT. Harrell's disappearance killed the Cards. The Duke/Gonzaga game was a boxing match. Refs let a lot of physical play go on both teams. Thought the refs were OK. At least Coach K was giving credit to the Zags instead of blaming his team not playing well or saying the other team had an advantage because they have more experience like the used car salesman from Lexington.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
College basketball officiating is making the game tough to watch. winslow was out of control on defense and never got called for anything.

Reaction Score
College basketball officiating is making the game tough to watch. winslow was out of control on defense and never got called for anything.

Good call leaving Duke out of your pre-season Top 25. Biiiig step back losing Parker.

Reaction Score
Wow watched a couple of dook games this Tourney and Phil 'flops' more now than their whole team combined. Times have changed.

You must not have been watching Tyus Jones very closely. That kid is one of the worst offenders in the country (granted, Phil is pretty bad too).

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Good call leaving Duke out of your pre-season Top 25. Biiiig step back losing Parker.

Three thoughts on this:

1) you have gone full blown Internet stalker. It took me 10 minutes to even realize you were talking about a thread I started almost a year ago. Do you have my posts indexed? Freak.

2) no one will be surprised that you didn't even post in that thread. Your schtick of never saying anything interesting and only attacking other posters is old.

3) 11 months ago I effectively predicted 3 of the 4 #1 seeds. Thanks for bringing that up.

Reaction Score
Not that complicated. It was a typical Nelson post. 100% certain and indignant to anyone who says otherwise but completely incorrect.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Not that complicated. It was a typical Nelson post. 100% certain and indignant to anyone who says otherwise but completely incorrect.

You got exactly 0% of this year's Final Four correct in that thread, because as usual, you chose not to add anything to the discussion back then. You can only say "I told you so" when you actually told us so. Or you can stick to taking cheap shots at other posters. Given your knowledge of basketball, you should probably stick to cheap shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom