NCAA Denies ND Center Maya Dodson Another Year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NCAA Denies ND Center Maya Dodson Another Year

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
There were some arguments years ago about BYU and the potential advantage that the football players could have over opposing college students, as if they went on a mission, they could be 1-2 years older than a typical student.

Reaction Score
a rivalry shouldn't happen against a program you don't respect

I don't like what she says but I have respect for MMG as a coach, she did a good job

and, well I like it if ND & Louisville perform, no care of Huskies but in WBB Big East is a power 5 and former members prove it

Reaction Score
There were some arguments years ago about BYU and the potential advantage that the football players could have over opposing college students, as if they went on a mission, they could be 1-2 years older than a typical student.

Except in many cases, it was a major disadvantage. Many of them spent two years overseas, never playing and rarely working out. Lineman came back 75 pounds lighter etc.

Reaction Score
Why would you go from Stanford to ND? Talk about a step down.
Lilly Thompson sat out a year at Stanford, transferred to ND, and won a championship with Arike, middle Mabrey, Turner, et. al. Marta Sniezek, and someone else did the same transfer (recently) also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom