NBA playoffs | Page 6 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Reaction Score
This Knicks team is a joy to watch, they play so damn hard. Outside of Brunson there's not really much talent there but they run through walls. No Randle, no Mitchell Robinson, no Hartenstein for the last 20 minutes, Brunson and Hart banged up and they get it done. They get to every ball first and play outstanding defense. Props to Thibs and the Nova Knicks.

Brunson is a beast.

Reaction Score
Sixers offense seems to be, have four guys stand around motionless and watch whoever has the ball - usually Embid or Maxey.

Hard to watch as a Sixers fan. Knicks ball movement is excellent.

Reaction Score
Mavs were down 30 in the 2nd quarter. Now it's a 5 point game. PLAYOFF BASKETBALL

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
This Knicks team is a joy to watch, they play so damn hard. Outside of Brunson there's not really much talent there but they run through walls. No Randle, no Mitchell Robinson, no Hartenstein for the last 20 minutes, Brunson and Hart banged up and they get it done. They get to every ball first and play outstanding defense. Props to Thibs and the Nova Knicks.

Brunson is a beast.
Oh yeah but mention Precious and Anouby that’s a good team. May not be enough for the next round but fun to watch

Reaction Score
Oh yeah but mention Precious and Anouby that’s a good team. May not be enough for the next round but fun to watch
Next round is either Pacers (6 seed currently up 2-1) or the Bucks with Giannis/Dame dealing with injuries and Middleton who is playing through an injury right now. It's the playoffs so anything can happen but things are lining up for them to get at least to the ECF

Reaction Score
Don't understand why Kidd benched Lively, should have rolled with him over Kleiber

Reaction Score
Well AJ going to have to play now. No Giannis, no Lilliard, and Portis now ejected.

Reaction Score
Welp, Bucks already missing it's 2 best players now Portis ejected, AJ will be playing plenty now

Reaction Score
Andre (and most of the Bucks) are set up for failure here so I'm not expecting much

But really hope Andre makes enough plays in this stretch to warrant some more minutes next year. He's being thrown to the fire this postseason

Reaction Score
Andre (and most of the Bucks) are set up for failure here so I'm not expecting much

But really hope Andre makes enough plays in this stretch to warrant some more minutes next year. He's being thrown to the fire this postseason
Just hit a huge 3! And is getting big pt today

Reaction Score

1 minute later he locks up Haliburton into a bad miss, then swishes a three on the other end

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Reaction Score
Welp, Bucks already missing it's 2 best players now Portis ejected, AJ will be playing plenty now
Bucks season has been a disaster since they fired Griffin and hired Doc.

Nice corner three from Andre. Hope he can somehow show out here.

Reaction Score
Guess he's added some arc, that 3 was a moon shot.

Course then he immediately starts chirping at Carlisle or maybe just to anyone and everyone, haha.

Reaction Score
Ajax defending Halliburton as well as anyone could, he falls down and throws up his hands at the refs so expects a call because he’s being defended by a 2nd rd rookie lol.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Portis getting ejected is good for Andre, bad for my parlays and the Bucks depth.

But the man plays on fire, it's insane any coach wouldn't find a few minutes for his defense, energy and IQ.

Reaction Score
Ok maybe it’s time to put Ajax back in Gallinari is toast.

Reaction Score

Brunson is a beast.
You're definitely right about their effort. It's a great watch.
But i really have trouble watching their offense. It's 2 things: High pick and roll for Brunson, or (when available) Iso at the high post for Randle. I just can't take it after a while. It's boring as heck to me.
Again, like you said the effort does make up for some of it though.

Reaction Score
Andre 2/3 from downtown...miss this guy, he was an all time husky!!

Reaction Score
I'm having so much fun watching Andre right now. Has nailed 2 threes, great defense all over the court, making all the non-box-score impact that we saw at UConn

Bucks are missing their 2 stars, their 3rd star isn't 100%, and they're still right there. Andre is a big part of that so far

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
OG is the difference. He is so good at everything. He actually played the best defense on Embid that I have seen in this series. Before that he was covering perhaps the fastest player in the NBA in Maxey. Think about that versatility. If they had Randle and were fully healthy I think this team would be a legitimate threat to beat Boston.

Josh Hart is the NBA version of Cam Spencer (with out the three point shot) or Tristen Newton. A guard playing power forward at 6’5” and getting 15+ rebounds a game. The way their guards rebound definitely reminds me of how we attack the glass both offensively and defensively.

It will be interesting to see what they do this off season. They have like three first round picks. Or something like that. I know it’s a ridiculous amount of #1 picks over the next few years.

They are only one or two players away from having a legit championship roster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom