My Predictions For 2014 | The Boneyard

My Predictions For 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Here's the link to my article on who I think UConn gets in 2014:
http://the-boneyard.com/blog/who-will-uconn-get/
Thanks. Nice write up. If we get Snider, AMA and Robinson that would be incredible. My take is we get AMA, Robinson and Devin Watson.

Devin is a three star but with his support cast he would be just the right person to run the team.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Nice write up. If we get Snider, AMA and Robinson that would be incredible. My take is we get AMA, Robinson and Devin Watson.

Devin is a three star but with his support cast he would be just the right person to run the team.
I was going to include Devin Watson but he's most likely 4th option at PG right now and I know next to nothing about him right now.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was going to include Devin Watson but he's most likely 4th option at PG right now and I know next to nothing about him right now.
Agree he's the fourth option but Perkins to UCLA, McLaughlin to USC and Snider to Illinois, Memphis or Minnesota. He goes to Indiana if they offer.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info. It was very helpful. Just reading the lists of recruits without any input on probabilities doesn't do much for me.

Reaction Score
I've read snider is an indiana lean. Also, there's so much tick available for AMA, I'd be confused why he would go to either uf or pc to come off the bench. This gives me hope despite all the pc rumors. He could start and get 30 minutes a game here

Reaction Score
"“They want us both. Most definitely,” he said. “That’s one of my best friends. I’d love to play with one of my best friends. In the end, we’ll make our own choices, but who’s to say Providence isn’t the best place?” "

From a recent insider article with Abu, also Abu claims other schools think cooleys the boogie man. Maybe he just doesn't care about tick smh.

Reaction Score
Thanks 3uconn.

So if this comes to fruition....we'd be looking at:

hamilton #15
Purvis #12 (2012)
Robinson #24
Snyder #31
Malik-Abu #50

This would be very nice.

Reaction Score
We are going to need a PG so Snider is key. Good write-up as always. I'd love to see those 3 at UConn.

Reaction Score
I've read snider is an indiana lean. Also, there's so much tick available for AMA, I'd be confused why he would go to either uf or pc to come off the bench. This gives me hope despite all the pc rumors. He could start and get 30 minutes a game here
This is my thought as well, AMA would start here from day 1, choosing anyone other than UConn would be a bad move.

Reaction Score
who's starting over AMA at Prov? Henton could probably play the 3 spot and AMA could then start at 4, Harris is still a ? and I have no idea why he was selected to the Kevin Durant camp when he showed nothing at NC State. I may be wrong on Henton's game tho, he might be more of a stretch 4 than I'm aware of.

Reaction Score
You're right ace I didn't know batts was a junior. they do have two other bigs not including Henton that got minutes ; sidiki Johnson and some guy named kofane. So I guess AMA could start there, all the more reason to distance myself from false hope.
Edit- I think they would start jalen Lindsey at the 3 and Henton at the 4.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just disconnected from recruiting but I like our chances with Oubre. Feels like it will be us or Kansas.

Reaction Score
Glad to hear 3 say he thinks we have a chance with AMA. Seems like everyone else thinks he is a lock to go to Providence. Their fans think it's a foregone conclusion. 3 is this purely a guess or do you have a little inside info?

Reaction Score
Sidiki Johnson is playing at some community college, I think James is right that Henton will play the 4.

Reaction Score
3 is this purely a guess or do you have a little inside info?
I've been told its most likely between UConn, PC, and Florida. People have been saying throughout his recruitment that its doubtful he leaves New England so that leaves UConn and PC. I've been told that UConns in a good spot so that's why I picked Abu to UConn.

Reaction Score
I've been told its most likely between UConn, PC, and Florida. People have been saying throughout his recruitment that its doubtful he leaves New England so that leaves UConn and PC. I've been told that UConns in a good spot so that's why I picked Abu to UConn.

I'm not sure FL would actually be the best opportunity for Abu, if he's looking for immediate PT. Chris Walker is a highly rated PF coming in this year for FL. Walker is most likely not "One & Done", but he's not even been cleared to play this season either, so he could be suiting up the time Abu would be arriving on campus.

Someone show Abu those Championship Trophies & Rings... and Presidential visits!

Reaction Score
Just saw that Robinson was offered by Michigan and Louisville.

Reaction Score
Don't think we get Robinson and AMA. Snider would be great.

If we strike out at point I bet we end up with a fifth year transfer then go all in for Dorsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom