Most abusive coach ever? (merged thread) | The Boneyard

Most abusive coach ever? (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would seem less likely that CViv gets fired based on this.

Reaction Score
I saw some of the Video evidence. Based on what I saw on tv in about 5 min of video He is an absolute nut-job. There is supposedly hours and hours of video evidence. I saw him bounce a Basketball forcefully off an unsuspecting players head from behind! WTH! I will be amazed and bewildered if he is not fired soon.

Reaction Score
This is being exposed in a Behind the lines segment on ESPN for anyone who is looking for it.

Reaction Score
Chris Christie is looking in to it now...... Rice is gone, AD wins the Sargent Schultz investigator of the year award

images

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
A little-known fact about Ghandi is that, other than the hunger strike, he once hit Churchill over the head with a cricket bat and openly questioned his sexual orientation.

Reaction Score
I saw some of the Video evidence. Based on what I saw on tv in about 5 min of video He is an absolute nut-job. There is supposedly hours and hours of video evidence. I saw him bounce a Basketball forcefully off an unsuspecting players head from behind! WTH! I will be amazed and bewildered if he is not fired soon.
I saw it tonight also Unf........ing believable
He was not fired,but his ability to recruit now that this is virile
will result him being gone gone at some point
IRA

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I posted in a thread above, maybe someone will combine threads, the absolute disaster that RU men's basketball coaches have been.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Makes Bobby Knight look like a paper tiger. Disgusting lack of personal discipline and the ability to communicate. Worst I have ever seen.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yea, that's pretty ridiculous.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Damn, I really dislike Whitlock. But he did get this one right.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Would seem less likely that CViv gets fired based on this.

They said he is getting counseling, they didn't mention that C. Viv is the counselor.

Reaction Score
Firing the coach, assuming the contract permits it, only begins to deal with the problem. It seems to me that the AD, Tim Pernetti, should be gone as well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Firing the coach, assuming the contract permits it, only begins to deal with the problem. It seems to me that the AD, Tim Pernetti, should be gone as well.
He won't be though. As he is the steward of the money flushing athletic program that epititomizes mediocrity, at best, except for a periodic decent football season, that just got invited to the B1G.

By the way if the RU BOT read the last sentence they would only see the language in red.

Reaction Score
He won't be though. As he is the steward of the money flushing athletic program that epititomizes mediocrity, at best, except for a periodic decent football season, that just got invited to the B1G.

By the way if the RU BOT read the last sentence they would only see the language in red.

Good point. Maybe the B1G ought to think about revising its standards, too. (As if!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom