Moriah or Stewie for POY

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
MilfordHusky said:
First Night is 8 days away. 7 ... 6 ...
fFirst Night is like a PB&J sandwich when you're starving. Takes the edge off for an all-too-ephemeral period, but that's it.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
As I read the sustained and limitless optimism in this thread, I experienced my annual surge of excitement and enthusiasm about the upcoming season. :) I hope that no poster will ever regret an optimistic prediction.

But then I hear an annoying little voice reminding me that:

"A pessimist is an optimist with experience." :eek:

Then I wake up, check the calendar, and resume my countdown to First Night. :D

Reaction Score
Wasn't Alana Beard player of the year Diana's senior year?
Alana won some awards and Diana a couple.Dee played hurt most of the year and like someone said Geno limited her minutes.If Geno let her loose for her career.Taurasi could have had close to 4000 pts.Sue Bird said Dee could easily average double her pts. in 2002.In 2004 they played ND in South Bend and she hardly played[scoring 5 pts] but they still won by double digits.It could have been 2003 for that game.A little help please/

Reaction Score
Alana won some awards and Diana a couple.Dee played hurt most of the year and like someone said Geno limited her minutes.If Geno let her loose for her career.Taurasi could have had close to 4000 pts.Sue Bird said Dee could easily average double her pts. in 2002.In 2004 they played ND in South Bend and she hardly played[scoring 5 pts] but they still won by double digits.It could have been 2003 for that game.A little help please?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hmm... Dee won the Naismith her junior and senior years (2003 and 2004), but in 2004 she ONLY won the Naismith (not the Wade nor the AP NPOY). Beard won the Wade her senior year and the AP NPOY as well as the USBWA and espn NPOY. Beard certainly got more accolades her senior year, but the Naismith is the Wimbledon of the awards so IMHO Dee got the best one...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Alana won some awards and Diana a couple.Dee played hurt most of the year and like someone said Geno limited her minutes.If Geno let her loose for her career.Taurasi could have had close to 4000 pts.Sue Bird said Dee could easily average double her pts. in 2002.In 2004 they played ND in South Bend and she hardly played[scoring 5 pts] but they still won by double digits.It could have been 2003 for that game.A little help please/
Beard won the Wade, Wooden and AP POY awards in 2004. DT won the Naismith.

DT won all 3, Wade, Naismith, AP (Wooden wasn't given, 2004 was first year for it), in 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom