More Midnight Madness Visitors | The Boneyard

More Midnight Madness Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dave Borges tweeted out that Donovan Mitchell and Jared Reuter will be here as well. The list is getting longer with more and more talent.
Here's the whole list:
-C Jessie Govan
-PG Will Jackson
-SG Malachi Richardson
-PG Donovan Mitchell
-PF Jared Reuter
-SG Curtis Cobb
-PG Kahari Beaufort

Reaction Score
Love that Mitchell is coming, he has the chance to be GOOD. I've seen him play about 5 times now and he is impressive and will continue improving up at Brewster.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Dave Borges tweeted out that Donovan Mitchell and Jared Reuter will be here as well. The list is getting longer with more and more talent.
Here's the whole list:
-SF Devin Robinson
-C Jessie Govan
-SG Will Jackson
-SG Malachi Richardson
-PG Donovan Mitchell
-PF Jared Reuter

Dont know how I feel about Mitchell playing the point though ... atleast in college

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Here's the whole list:
-SF Devin Robinson
-C Jessie Govan
-SG Will Jackson
-SG Malachi Richardson
-PG Donovan Mitchell
-PF Jared Reuter

Isn't Will Jackson actually a point guard? Every service has him listed there.

Reaction Score
I wish when people post lists like this there were links to scouting reports so I didn't have to go look

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Reuter is pretty underrated. He's a solid body down low.

Reaction Score
2015 SG Curtis Cobb just told me he will be at Midnight Madness.

Reaction Score
[quo"3uconn, post: 714458, member: 2634"]2015 SG Curtis Cobb just told me he will be at Midnight Madness.[/quote]

Here you go again. You should take some time off. Play Xbox, go online chat to some girls. Nothing but old men on this board.:)

Reaction Score
may want to add Kahari Beaufort to this list ... just talked to him... may choose another school that is recruiting him more actively ... still TBD

Reaction Score
may want to add Kahari Beaufort to this list ... just talked to him... may choose another school that is recruiting him more actively ... still TBD
He's almost a given for an event like this. He went to like 10 games last year.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I wish when people post lists like this there were links to scouting reports so I didn't have to go look

Yeah. And I want someone to bring me a beer so I can have a cold one as I read the scouting report.

And is a neck massage too much to ask?

Reaction Score
Yup he will be at Midnight Madness.

Reaction Score
I wish when the pizza guy came to my apartment, he'd just let himself in and shovel the food down my throat.

Speaking of Pizza. I had Rossini's this past weekend. Have I mentioned that I think they are underrated? If only we had a thread for this.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Pizza. I had Rossini's this past weekend. Have I mentioned that I think they are underrated? If only we had a thread for this.

In Cheshire? I know the old Farmington place is now Joey Garlic's..............use to love Rossini's there in the log cabin

Reaction Score
In Cheshire? I know the old Farmington place is now Joey Garlic's..............use to love Rossini's there in the log cabin

Yeah, Cheshire. I heard a bad rumor this weekend that the family who owns it (Fusco) may be selling out. Let us all hope I have been given bad info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom