Missouri vs. UCLA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Missouri vs. UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
All this worrying about AO must really cut into time that used to be spent stalking ex-girlfriends on Facebook.

Reaction Score
Not only did he suck but he looked like a "punk" out there last night.........he was totally flustered by his own inability and now will play out the year in the same way he did last year. It is obvious that not only his own friend Pressey knows he can't catch the ball but the other teammates also at this point. He will get less minutes as he pouts and will then become a non entity in the NBA draft as fully expected........that's too bad!!:D

Reaction Score
Oriakhi's father must be bouncing off the walls. He hasn't posted on the Missouri site since I outted him a few weeks ago. I know he is just dieing to call Haith a slave master or some other nonsense.

Oh, he is on there. Haith is indeed a muumuu.

Reaction Score
Really? Wasn't well-written or funny.

While it wasn't well written it is easy to understand from our world right? A frustrated fan expecting more from a player who thinks he's good, isn't very good at all and wanting less from a father who thinks he's Karl Malone.......

Not sure why they are all over the rest of the team I like that team but Haith blows too........lost in round 1 last year and this team as talented as it is could follow it up this year. He is not a very good coach at all!

Reaction Score
people think that account is AOs dad? seems like a blatant troll, but ive been wrong before i guess(rarely)

Reaction Score
people think that account is AOs dad? seems like a blatant troll, but ive been wrong before i guess(rarely)

It is either his dad or sister. It matches what they posted on twitter last year too well to just be coincidence.

Reaction Score
All this worrying about AO must really cut into time that used to be spent stalking ex-girlfriends on Facebook.

As Clyde Frasier would say, maybe boneyarders are ambidextrous and can do both. AO can walk, charge and mishandle the ball, all at the same time, so could be others are as talented at multi-tasking.
Hope responding to this won't cut into your facebook time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
As Clyde Frasier would say, maybe boneyarders are ambidextrous and can do both. AO can walk, charge and mishandle the ball, all at the same time, so could be others are as talented at multi-tasking.
Hope responding to this won't cut into your facebook time.

As pathetic AO and his family have looked - the Boneyarders who have nothing better to do then continue to bash him actually manage to look more pathetic. If your idea of a good time is bashing a 20 year old kid after he's gone because he's immature knock yourself out.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As pathetic AO and his family have looked - the Boneyarders who have nothing better to do then continue to bash him actually manage to look more pathetic. If your idea of a good time is bashing a 20 year old kid after he's gone because he's immature knock yourself out.
You're correct. We should be focusing on this years team instead.

So here's what RB has to say:

Ryan Boatright said the chemistry on this year's team is miles ahead of what it was a year ago.
"Everybody’s playing well, me and Shabazz are clicking, we have a great thing going.

Reaction Score

Was it better to "bash" him while he's here rather than when "he's gone"?? Hey there is no bashing just people telling it like it is.....by the way the only bashing and pathetic that happened with this guy was him "bashing" our HOF coach and his dad........people who were fans and feel betrayed have a forum like this for that.......if you don't like it move on and don't read it, pretty simple!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Was it better to "bash" him while he's here rather than when "he's gone"?? Hey there is no bashing just people telling it like it is.....by the way the only bashing and pathetic that happened with this guy was him "bashing" our HOF coach and his dad........people who were fans and feel betrayed have a forum like this for that.......if you don't like it move on and don't read it, pretty simple!
We criticized his game before the mumu incident and the bail on UConn. I guess we were ahead of the curve! During the 2010 season we often wrote posts like the one huskyharry wrote in this thread:

"On seven consecutive plays the Mumu travels, gets called for a technical, allows his player to make an uncontested jumper (2 pt), draws a foul on his opponent (could have gone the other way), fails to catch an interior pass (granted would have been a tough catch) , again fails to challenge his opponent's perimeter shot (made three) then closes out poorly to challenge a different UCLA player (2 pt)...quickly back in the bench...not a great start!"

I still maintain that if we could only pick one player to not transfer, my overwhelming vote would go to RS. It has nothing to do with AO's trashing the coach. It's his demeanor on and off the court and his bad play (except for rebounding). RS would have brought a lot more to this years team.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-ao didn't want to be here and was a problem when he was here. no one should want him here. just leave him alone. way to much posting about him, its like no one here has had a x girl or something jesus. if a game like last night is on and its a feature sport night game then its fine to talk about it. hell i even got a good laugh with a twitter post but stop bitching about ao.
-his famiy can burn in hell for the crap they brough media wise to this school, stop giving them the light of day. just stop
-mizzu is a ok program, haith is a jackass coach who eventually will go down if the ncaa ever does anything more then a wrist slap. hes not a great coach either, good recruitier and handles a bank account well but not a x and o guy. he has a stud pg who no matter how much he tries can't get away from his idiot teammate and caoch.
-the other pf on mizzu in a nice player fwiw, he should play all 40 minutes at that spot.

Reaction Score
Here's the reality of AO.......he would have helped this year somehow because of size and really that only.......but it was best he left......

People who need to learn and mature with minutes wouldn't have had them with him here.....it was best for all, not so for Mizzou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom