Missouri vs. UCLA | The Boneyard

Missouri vs. UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oriahki is killing it. Missed layup early and a few travels. Then a technical.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
On seven consecutive plays the Mumu travels, gets called for a technical, allows his player to make an uncontested jumper (2 pt), draws a foul on his opponent (could have gone the other way), fails to catch an interior pass (granted would have been a tough catch) , again fails to challenge his opponent's perimeter shot (made three) then closes out poorly to challenge a different UCLA player (2 pt)...quickly back in the bench...not a great start!

Reaction Score
Bill Walton is extremely difficulty to listen to....ready to hit the mute button.

UCLA vs Missouri and they can't find a better announcer then him??

Reaction Score
Bill Walton is extremely difficulty to listen to....ready to hit the mute button.

UCLA vs Missouri and they can't find a better announcer then him??
I hear you there. He thinks that Alex Oriahki is dominating when he has like 8 rebounds, which is good, a few points and tons of turnovers. He's dominating out their according to him. You would think he was the projected #1 overall pick in this years upcoming draft. The problem is, is that he's lucky to get drafted at all.

Reaction Score
I liked when Walton said Alex grew up watching the Larry bird celtics. Bird retired when AO was 1 year old
Hahahahahaha he said that and I literally was like outloud "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?" Good thing he randomly started sucking kentucky's nuts.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
And on the bench as the clock winds down to 10 secs left.

Reaction Score
I am really enjoying hearing Bill Walton call this game. There is something about Walton delivering "Oriakhi STILL on the bench" and "Oriakhi open but no one passing it to him" that is really satisfying.

Reaction Score
missed the first few minutes of OT, did AO foul out or was he pulled?

Reaction Score
Oriakhi's father must be bouncing off the walls. He hasn't posted on the Missouri site since I outted him a few weeks ago. I know he is just dieing to call Haith a slave master or some other nonsense.

Reaction Score
What did he get a tech for?
got called for a travel while trying to make a post move, kept walking with the ball instead of handing it to a ref, then kind of planted the ball onto the court around the 3point line.

Reaction Score
I don't see why everyone's knocking AO for his overtime performance?

I thought he had pretty good posture on the bench. Solid team spirit too

Not so much. Camera caught him in full pout mode on a closeup in overtime. He could've been pouting about a ref's call or something and not about being on the bench, but I remember saying "ouch, bad time for a closeup".

Reaction Score
I can't believe Jim Calhoun managed to hold AO to 3 shot attempts in an overtime game where his team scored 94 and his point guard had 19 assists.

Reaction Score
Let's stop bringing up AO every week, kid had like 5 or 6 really good games for us in 3 years of play, a couple of those were in tournament play. He helped us win a championship but he was a huge disappointment and his pouting and comments should be easily forgotten. Alex and his father can keep blaming other people for his lack of production all they want, end result he is a mediocre player that will never sniff the NBA. This sums it up pretty well, talking to a good buddy tonight who is a Kansas fan and follows college hoops pretty closely, he knew pretty much the whole UConn team when we won it but couldn't remember Oriakhi. He said, "was he the big guy who looked like a player but sucked ass and couldn't catch an entry pass." Yes that was Alex Oriakhi.

Reaction Score
According to the Mizzou forum, Haith pulled AO for spitting on UCLA's Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom