Minnesota PG Isaiah Washington Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Minnesota PG Isaiah Washington Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I had my way, we'd just be done with recruiting guards that can't shoot. That's not to say you can't be a good player without the ability to hit threes consistently, but it's way the game is moving. You have to do everything great to make up for being a poor shooting guard, and guys like MAL, Washinton, Quinerly, etc flat out haven't shown that they are good enough to do that. Pass on all them. Unless the kid is a crazy athlete like Fox or Lecque, I hope Hurley stays away from those types.

Reaction Score
For those not on Instagram...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 8.01.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 8.01.09 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 324

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Every one of these threads I read makes me think, “Hey, right now we have 1 scholarship available.”**. And I wonder looking at the list of, now, 12-15 players we’ve been mentioned with which one do you want for that last scholarship?**. Because you can’t take them all. Taking one means you can’t have others.

**as of right now...

Reaction Score
Every one of these threads I read makes me think, “Hey, right now we have 1 scholarship available.”**. And I wonder looking at the list of, now, 12-15 players we’ve been mentioned with which one do you want for that last scholarship?**. Because you can’t take them all. Taking one means you can’t have others.

**as of right now...

I’m convinced we are getting all 10-12 players at this point.

Reaction Score
These jokes are all funny till we roll out

PG-Gilbert, Gaffney, Quinnerly
Sg-Kira Lewis, Bouk, Cv
Sf- Precious, Sid, Polley
PF-Akok, Sid, Polley
C-Kofi, JCarlton

Kofi coming?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. He has a case for a waiver and we need a ball handler. Maybe a change of scenery and Kimani can inject new life into him? I just don’t know. He has to be willing to make routine plays and play defense if he comes here.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Check Sid Wilson’s Instagram

Just post it (unless it's a story). Half the people on here aren't savvy enough.
These jokes are all funny till we roll out

PG-Gilbert, Gaffney, Quinnerly
Sg-Kira Lewis, Bouk, Cv
Sf- Precious, Sid, Polley
PF-Akok, Sid, Polley
C-Kofi, JCarlton

Even after clawing back our penalized scholarship, that's still 1 over the NCAA limit.

Bold prediction.

Reaction Score
Just post it (unless it's a story). Half the people on here aren't savvy enough.

Even after clawing back our penalized scholarship, that's still 1 over the NCAA limit.

Bold prediction.
It was posted the next post after. It was a picture of Sid and Washington together from HS.

And he listed Sid/Polley twice, so this is a totally real and completely possible scenario...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It was posted the next post after. It was a picture of Sid and Washington together from HS.

And he listed Sid/Polley twice, so this is a totally real and completely possible scenario...

Yeah, I saw it after I posted but thought I deleted it. c'est la vie

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m starting to warm up a little to the idea of Washington being a husky. So long as another scholarship opens up for a grad transfer/late signee center. With AGs health issues and seemingly no back up primary ball handler on the team he fills a need. Given his family situation it is likely that he is granted a waiver. He is in the mold of a “Hurley guard” with exception of BA he’s stockier than any of the guards currently on our roster, he pushes the ball up court/runs the break well and can score around the basket. From what I understand he’s not the potential locker room/culture cancer that a JQ would be. If Kimani can get him to make the easy play, D up and rebound I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom