Memphis game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Memphis game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Uh, Julianne, the POY award is given out before the Final Four, not after. She siad it was close between Stewie and Loyd and it would depend on whoever wins.

Reaction Score
Largest margin of victory this season, 63 points, beats the College of Charleston game they won by 61

Reaction Score
Looks like CBS may replay some of the pregame Senior Day ceremony to kill the dead time before their next game in 20 minutes. I guess they will just be showing the trophy presentation for the AAC regular season title.

Reaction Score
CBSSN sounds like they're going to fill their extra time by showing senior day activities.

Reaction Score
KML puts a couple more 'extra' threes in the bank, Gabulous gets a 16/10 double-double

Reaction Score
Wish I could have heard what Kaleena was saying behind that Geno interview.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Did Morgan have a problem?

Reaction Score
The Memphis defense (?) held us below our season average!!

Reaction Score
CBSSN Announcer: I can't believe with the talent they have, they [the seniors] didn't make it to four Final Fours.

It's still February, moron. Wait a few weeks.

Ohh my God - they really said that?

Reaction Score
Mark my words - Gabby Williams will be an All-American. I almost never make predictions but I feel really comfortable with this one.
Working very hard at making a new spot for herself... and doing a pretty good job of it. Has progressed by leaps and bounds (how appropriate!) toward becoming a special talent. A mid-range jumper will make her unstoppable.

Reaction Score
Working very hard at making a new spot for herself... and doing a pretty good job of it. Has progressed by leaps and bounds (how appropriate!) toward becoming a special talent. A mid-range jumper will make her unstoppable.

To become super she NEEDS to be able to shoot. Next year maybe we can see ft's improve and jump shots in the lane to the foul line. Then junior and senior years go out beyond the ft line. She's so explosive. But explosive without a jump shot is like that girl from Miss Sate from years ago.

I'm also looking forward to see her defend players like Loyd and Mitchell.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Julianne Viani is the same announcer who said that all the big games are played in Connecticut, and she would like to see UConn play South Carolina at SC. Bring them on. One question? How many Final Fours have been played in Connecticut? And never will be. The BIG GAME is when UConn shines through. Always in Connecticut? HA!

Reaction Score
Julianne Viani is the same announcer who said that all the big games are played in Connecticut, and she would like to see UConn play South Carolina at SC. Bring them on. One question? How many Final Fours have been played in Connecticut? And never will be. The BIG GAME is when UConn shines through. Always in Connecticut? HA!
She's clueless. CBS sports is terrible for WCBB. They make it sound like UConn has never played a road game.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
When I watch this UConn team sometimes Im lost for words. They are individually so good on both sides of the ball. I don't think you could have a better team and I don't think there has ever been a better team in WCBB. This is the Greatest Womens Basketball Team in the history of the game. They demoralize you mentally. There just isn't a chance. Its hard for me to put into words how great this team is. Great describes a lot of teams. This UConn team is better then Great. If you imagined a team that you would want this team is missing nothing from your dreams. This is a Dream Team. When the NCAAs start there isn't a team that can come within double digits of UConn and most likely not come within 20 pts of UConn. UConn will control the score and their is nothing their opponent can do. SC if there is another match up cant come within 20 pts of UConn. Yes SC will play differently and so will UConn. Most non UConn fans have no idea how good this team is and the level they play at. They are far superior then any team in WCBB by a very large margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom