------------
Pookie Powell
Randall Brodie
Markel Crawford
Trahson Burrell
KJ Lawson
Shaq Goodwin
D'Marnier Cunningham

that's an epic front court, but still the same issues in the back court...should make the NCAAs though, or Pastner will be on the way out.
Hopefully you guys turn this around or get a better coach. As long as we're in this conference (and I feel as strongly as my peers about the conference's worth), we need the 4 teams with (at least some) history of recent tournament success (UConn, Cincy, Memphis, Temple) to win games. SMU continuing Brown's progress would be great. Tulsa staying afloat too. Houston rebounding would also help a great deal.

But I want you guys to succeed...at least enough so that you don't drag us down. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Reaction Score
He had a tooth knocked loose. He must be a method actor.

Also likes to always keep blood capsules in his mouth in case theres a great no contact hit to act up...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I've never seen a player go lay down in the FedExForum tunnel...dude deserves an academy award for his acting ability.

Yeah, the fake blood almost sold me. :rolleyes:

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I think it'll be a competitive game Thursday. If we can play with the energy we did against SMU, we should be able to win. I was so happy to see the crowd get loud at the XL on Sunday. Gampel usually gets loud. Even Boat said it after the game the fans 100% make them play better.

Reaction Score
(j/k by the way, trying to get the "rivalry" juices flowing)
No need.
Dislike your state.
Dislike that our relationship in the AAC is good for you and bad for us.
Dislike your coach's hobbit hair style.

We are going to pound the snot out of these clowns on Thursday.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
"No need.
Dislike your state."

hell, I dislike TN...Nashville takes our tax dollars and spends it on themselves, we refuse to use our own federal tax dollar to provide medical care to our working poor...guns and those evil gays are all the TN general assembly thinks about...and we can't even buy wine in grocery stores, or beer on Sunday's until noon (you better go to church, heathen!)

Reaction Score
I think it'll be a competitive game Thursday. If we can play with the energy we did against SMU, we should be able to win. I was so happy to see the crowd get loud at the XL on Sunday. Gampel usually gets loud. Even Boat said it after the game the fans 100% make them play better.
If we play with the energy we did against SMU we will win by 10+, but that is a big IF.

Reaction Score
I've never seen a player go lay down in the FedExForum tunnel...dude deserves an academy award for his acting ability.

You are now an extreme d**k and not very bright either. Hate guys who do such things, Boat is not one of them. And you, supporter of a team that is usually full of punks should know what a punk p***y is.

You've done well since you're not here to win affection. But the drop from where you were is amazing. Actually more pitiful than amazing I guess :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
UofMemp - you really need a check up from the neck up? Do you realize you either have multiple personalities as hypothesized above or are cycling maniacally? Being obnoxious and, then, conciliatory suggests perhaps you start writing and, then, eat your meds?

Anyway, more than your available personnel, the game will turn on this recipe. Start with frustration at opponents celebrating their win in the first game ala Tulsa? Add the same volume of urgency seen in the second SMU game? Then, saute with memories of our Senior leader counting his chicklets and you have a recipe for ... hungry Huskies! Get ready for a taste UMemp!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He had a tooth knocked loose. He must be a method actor.
"No need.
Dislike your state."

hell, I dislike TN...Nashville takes our tax dollars and spends it on themselves, we refuse to use our own federal tax dollar to provide medical care to our working poor...guns and those evil gays are all the TN general assembly thinks about...and we can't even buy wine in grocery stores, or beer on Sunday's until noon (you better go to church, heathen!)

Evil gays? Pretty much what I expected out of you actually. Thanks for the confirmation.

Reaction Score
No need.
Dislike your state.
Dislike that our relationship in the AAC is good for you and bad for us.

I immediately disregarded what you said because of your avatar, but then I realized it was not that JAY guy. it is very confusing

Reaction Score
To be fair to him, I'm relatively certain he was parodying the language of Tennesseans.

At least I hope.

I know his posts from another board and trust me, he is.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Evil gays? Pretty much what I expected out of you actually. Thanks for the confirmation.

lol, you of all people should know about Stacey Campfield and his one man war on progress...you live in TN

God, Gays, and Guns are always the focus of the TN legislature...

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
UofMemp - you really need a check up from the neck up? Do you realize you either have multiple personalities as hypothesized above or are cycling maniacally? Being obnoxious and, then, conciliatory suggests perhaps you start writing and, then, eat your meds?

hey, you talk smack to me, I'll talk it back...If you're nice, I'll be nice back...it's a fairly simple philosophy.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
hey, you talk smack to me, I'll talk it back...If you're nice, I'll be nice back...it's a fairly simple philosophy.

You should really find another board to hang out on. You are a tedious little troll.

Reaction Score
UofMemph there any buzz in your neck of the woods about how many hayseeds plan to visit the great white north next week?

Reaction Score
UofMemph there any buzz in your neck of the woods about how many hayseeds plan to visit the great white north next week?
Don't know about next week but lady I sat near at the game at Fedex is flying up for Thursday game. She was very nice and welcomed me to Memphis as her son in law kicked my chair the whole time. "We aren't used to having the other teams fans in this section" is what I heard a few times. All in all Tiger fans around me were cordial. If you spot her say hi. She's pushing 70 with white, non blue dyed, curly hair will be behind the bench. They assume we northerners don't act right as far as hospitality. Prove them wrong while you watch the Huskies exact revenge

Reaction Score
Thank goodness the Tourney is in Hartford, cuz I would hate to think of this as the last Boat Show on home turf.

Nonetheless I wish he would go off for 40 and 10 on Sr. Night, yes I'm greedy.

Anyway, que @tcf15, the curtain is falling its going to be your show hereafter.

caw

Reaction Score

Another coach in need of a hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer